Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

The motive in the back looks great and even the new "left-handed writing while performing a headstand" style logo Yu made is small enough not to ruin the shirt. If the shirts had the original logo on them they would have been perfect but they still look pretty damn great and a lot better than I expected.

This is a very positive surprise, considering how bland the backer sleeves looked.

Got my t-shirt a few days ago, was in LA for 10 days :p

Nice t-shirt. I was a bit chubby when I requested a Large and now it looks too big on me, now I need to pack on some muscle! <Arm Wrestling music intensifies>

Anyone got a Slacker Backer shirt yet? Trying to snag one from Yahoo! Japan or eBay...I thought during the Slacker Backer that those shirts would be the same, so I never bought another one.

Anyone got a Slacker Backer shirt yet? Trying to snag one from Yahoo! Japan or eBay...I thought during the Slacker Backer that those shirts would be the same, so I never bought another one.

No word on Slacker Backer shirts yet dude. I gladly bought one at the time as an extra in a different size. I never realised the design would be diff too, so lucked out. But they've not been shown off at all yet, so will be a while before we see them I think!

has everyone in the uk got their kickstarter tshirt yet? the tracking for mine shows it arrived in london then went back to new york? lol

has everyone in the uk got their kickstarter tshirt yet? the tracking for mine shows it arrived in london then went back to new york? lol
Yeah some have done. @James Brown has his and I bought one on Ebay for £10 the other week.

Mines stuck somewhere too. Not quite sure what's going on but it occasionally moves!

Reactions: red

I think mine arrived within 2 weeks of being shipped out.

Weird that tracking shows yours arriving in the UK then being sent back Stateside. It could just be a glitch in the tracking. If you don't receive it inside another week, you may want to contact USPS/Royal Mail or Fangamer about it.

So the slacker backer ones that are yet to be sent out are the same but in blue right?
They may have changed since this update which you can check out here.

Here's a pic
Slacker.jpg

Might have to get that slacker one on Ebay if it's reasonably priced.

Same, I actually prefer the white and blue, so it'd be nice to have both.
Wish I'd have contributed to the slacker backer now, but the Kickstarter tier sunk my bank account at the time, took a while to recover!

On a side note, and while we're on the topic of Ebay, I saw the Shiiva guy from Twitter is selling his signed Yu Suzuki illustration from the Kickstarter... $300!! :eek:

Last edited:
They may have changed since this update which you can check out here.

Here's a pic
View attachment 8277

Thanks mate. I was lucky enough to back the T-shirt tiers for both KS and Slacker Backer. Personally I prefer the KS edition mostly because it’s a black T-shirt instead of white. They both look nice though. Got a large and a medium for both. Was going to try and keep them sealed but I’ve already worn the KS one once.

Got my t-shirt today, still waiting on someone to send me the address of the guy who got the jacket.

Mines stuck somewhere too. Not quite sure what's going on but it occasionally moves!

did you get your tshirt yet? mine is still stuck in america.

doesn't sound like i will be wearing it anyway, like Amir i put a request in for a large but it sounds like it's more like an xl.

did you get your tshirt yet? mine is still stuck in america.

doesn't sound like i will be wearing it anyway, like Amir i put a request in for a large but it sounds like it's more like an xl.
Yeah I did, it arrived about 2-3 days back. Mine was a medium and it is rather large for a medium.

Reactions: red
Just contacted the Kickstarter team since I was getting worried about the remaining rewards since it's already past the deadline of the capsule toys. This is what they had to say.
20200831_181558.jpg
hopefully this means we will get everything in one go in the next few weeks.

Just contacted the Kickstarter team since I was getting worried about the remaining rewards since it's already past the deadline of the capsule toys. This is what they had to say.
View attachment 8813
hopefully this means we will get everything in one go in the next few weeks.
Nice work. The question then starts over the slacker backer items unless they're doing those at the same time.

This is great news. Can't wait to finally have everything cobbled together with the rest of my Shenmue stuff!
Thanks kazlab!

Nice work. The question then starts over the slacker backer items unless they're doing those at the same time.

Is it worth shooting Joel another email about those? :unsure:

Back