Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

The artbook started shipping end of last week I think.
Oh, wicked. I'd gotten my capsule toy set +1, but hadn't really seen anything about the artbook other than a couple random pictures in here.
I am excite.

just got my shipping confirmation for the art book & capsule toy (uk)
Nice!

Looks like it will be a while longer for those who backed the $500 tier though as Fangamer aren't shipping the remainder of that tier internationally until the physical soundtrack is ready.

Would somebody be okay to share his Corey Marshall message, please ? Just curious to see how it turned out ;)

Has anyone in the UK got their Artbook? I went onto my Fangamer account and saw no indication of it being sent.

Has anyone in the UK got their Artbook? I went onto my Fangamer account and saw no indication of it being sent.
People in the UK won't receive the artbook or the capsule toy boxset until the soundtrack is ready for shipping as far as I'm aware. Fangamer will be shipping them all together to complete the reward fulfilment in one swoop.
I contacted Joel from the Shenmue 3 team again last week and he said there's a slight delay with the soundtrack and they haven't received it from the manufacturers yet. Once those come in we should see international shipments of the $500 tier ramp up pretty quickly.
If you're in the tier for the artbook and single capsule toy those should be shipping in waves right now. I know somebody in the UK on Twitter posted about his artbook and capsule toy being shipped out.
I guess, as always, Shenmue fans know the true meaning of patience ;)

for those in the uk, has anyone else got a royal mail text saying "an item has been posted to you from RLA in Netherlands"?

i got one today and unsure if it's this book/toy or just a scam.

for those in the uk, has anyone else got a royal mail text saying "an item has been posted to you from RLA in Netherlands"?

i got one today and unsure if it's this book/toy or just a scam.
@Jibby had the same email I think. Not sure what's going on.

Reactions: red
ah, thanks. i got the fangamer email with tracking a little while ago but the text is new.

if the royal mail text is correct, i guess the book/toy's for uk members will be arriving soon.
Yeah, my shipping's been all over the place lol. Seems like it shipped from America to the Netherlands and is now being handled by PostNL who are going to ship it over here for Royal Mail (who PostNL seem to have a partnership with) to deliver. Not had any kind of text yet myself, but it sounds legitimate enough to me so I wouldn't worry too much.

Back