Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Yes I got a tracking order but nothing has been delivered since it was shipped at beginning of the month.
It shouldn't be far off being delivered now then.
Check your tracking and see what it says. If it helps I can compare what yours says to mine and how much further yours has to go.

I got mine delivered today. Does feel unreal to finally have these in hand after all that time.
Got Chai in the extra capsule. Of course, that bugger. Guess I'm going to stuff him in the bottom of the capsule toy machine box so the heeghs don't overwhelm me.

rwrd.jpg

I suppose this counts as a reward? I backed the patron option on kick starter and I think I'm supposed to find this on a temple somewhere and get a scroll. Believe it or not, I haven't found it yet as I'm still on my first play! Spent almost a year trying a perfect play of the remastered 1 and 2. Wasting an in-game month or more on Fangmei birthday quest almost killed me!
Screenshot_20201219-093025_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

PXL_20201222_101558756.jpg

My rewards so far, waiting for the replica jacket to come sometime next year I believe.

Found some interesting things while unwrapping all the items, you can see for yourself in the Shenmue Photos (@shenmue_photos) Twitter account over the next few days.

View attachment 10040

My rewards so far, waiting for the replica jacket to come sometime next year I believe.

Found some interesting things while unwrapping all the items, you can see for yourself in the Shenmue Photos (@shenmue_photos) Twitter account over the next few days.
That signed frame is really nice man, beautiful item.

That signed frame is really nice man, beautiful item.
Thanks, I actually bought the frame myself, I only got the print as part of my rewards :)

Some more pictures of the inside of the artbook, in case people don't want to open theirs:

PXL_20201222_103209797.jpgPXL_20201222_103310730.jpgPXL_20201222_103344242.jpg
index.php
PXL_20201222_103628781.jpg
Finally, a secret message on the inside cover, that isn't present in the digital version. The messages read "With Gratitude (感谢) and "Keep Friends Close, Those You Love (愛すべき友を持て)"

PXL_20201222_103839343.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20201222_103448268.jpg
    PXL_20201222_103448268.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 185
  • PXL_20201222_103720284.jpg
    PXL_20201222_103720284.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
I know these rewards have taken longer than some would like but I'm genuinely impressed with the quality of rewards that have come out of this.

Once these are all done a line can be drawn under the kickstarter and we can move towards Shenmue 4.

I know these rewards have taken longer than some would like but I'm genuinely impressed with the quality of rewards that have come out of this.

Once these are all done a line can be drawn under the kickstarter and we can move towards Shenmue 4.
there is clearly quite a bit of demand for shenmue items, does make you wonder why Ys doesn't just release some more items / figures to raise some funds for shenmue 4.

Yeah, all things considered, the rewards have been quite nice actually!

...OK, there is one exception. It's the elephant in the room here. That f*cking slipcase man. I mean...just no.

Yeah, all things considered, the rewards have been quite nice actually!

...OK, there is one exception. It's the elephant in the room here. That f*cking slipcase man. I mean...just no.
Tbf I didnt mind the slip case but I can see your point :)

My package was released at the end of November on the 29th. Gotta admit I'm pretty disappointed it looks like it's not going to get delivered this year. I've been checking my email link for updates and they are not as frequent as I'd hoped. Last update was December 17 in Toronto, while I'm in Edmonton, Alberta.

I'm not entirely confident in it getting here either, with the overwhelming volume of packages this year. I really hope it doesn't get lost. I've already had one amazon package been lost this month but at least amazon gave me a refund without question.

I still haven’t received the art book and soundtrack either even though it shipped on 12/10 from Arizona. It typically takes only 2 or 3 days from anywhere in the US. I haven’t received a tracking update for over a week now. The US postal system has completely broken with Christmas and COVID overwhelming it. I don’t understand how they couldn’t have seen this coming but just another government run business that is failing. Hopefully it is not lost but I am getting more doubtful by the day.

Still awaiting the arrival of Streets Of Rage 4, Panzer Dragoon: Remake, and my Saturn Bluetooth controllers from Limited Run Games. Friday, they were in my state to be transferred from UPS to USPS. still waiting... ridiculous.

Just a thought, but have you all ticked that you got everything on Kickstarter? I don't know if it makes any difference, but I wonder if it looks better from Kickstarter's perspective? Like YsNet are more trustworthy as they've delivered everything as promised? (Not that they'll ever use them again?)

1609152853852.png

Back