spud1897

Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Destiny 2, Shenmue HD ;)
PSN
spud19870
Posting this on behalf of someone from dojo Facebook page.

Hello, not sure if you can help me or put me in the right direction? 1 day left to change our kickstarter packs. I have the 250$ collectors edition and im wondering if this edition with still have the in game calling card etc. ? can you guys please help me or give me a link. I sent fangamer a email days ago with no reply. Thanks

I believe the calling card was exclusive to the original campaign. Personally I think its quite stupid to not only lock this story content to paid DLC, but lock it to limited time only paid DLC as well. I backed a significant amount of money during the slacker backer but I guess I won't ever be able to have that.

If the poster on Facebook donated $250 through Kickstarter then they have the phonecard, even if they upgrade via Fangamer.

I am that poster mentioned above..

Do you think its safe to say we the (kickstarters) get the rewards from all of the tiers below our backer tier or just the rewards from the tier below ours?

Thanks

Always check the reward descriptions to see which lower tier is included, and then which lower tier is included in that one, and so on. It's cumulative, but it's not as simple as "all of the tiers below" because, for example, you don't get a $30 T-shirt with your $60 physical game copy.

From Team Yu

On Kickstarter the description for the $250 reward states that it includes the $175 reward, whose description states that it includes the $160 reward, and so on. If you follow this cumulative trail you will find out which lower tiers are collectively included in your chosen tier.

As for upgrading to the $300 tier, there is a method that has proven successful before now, but at this very late stage we're not sure whether it would work out, so proceed at your own risk if you wish:

The method involves making a fresh donation via the Slacker Backer that would take your total donations up to or beyond the $300 mark, and then emailing [email protected] to request that your backer accounts be merged, creating one combined account with a higher value, granting you the higher tier reward.

Again, this close to the deadline for all donations, we're not sure that it would pan out, as it depends whether Fangamer are willing and indeed able to carry out the manual administration required to merge your accounts after the crowdfunding deadline has passed. If you choose to risk it, good luck.

Back