Kickstarter Update #108 - Trial version announcement

I wonder when the exact date will be? September 19th? Then Shenmue 3 out exactly 2 months after?
Not sure if they will pay too much attention to that but hopefully it's not right at the end of September :p

Last edited:
What's the first thing you're all going to do when let loose in the trial?

Pinch myself to see if this is reality or a dream.

Other than that, I'm just gonna walk around and take Bailu in. Gonna see what's on offer.

First actual thing I want to do? Get my hands on that fighting engine...I really am curious as to how it feels.

The closer we get to 3, the more I sometimes black out, and get a real sense of anxiety that everything is out of control. That I don't have a handle on things. Every time I think about starting up the demo, I can feel the world slipping away, and losing all sense of control, both physically and mentally.

The closer we get to 3, the more I sometimes black out, and get a real sense of anxiety that everything is out of control. That I don't have a handle on things. Every time I think about starting up the demo, I can feel the world slipping away, and losing all sense of control, both physically and mentally.

Its going to be a very interesting stream :LOL:

My Birthday is in September. If they don't release it in time for my Birthday, I'm going to spam rage the KS comments and demand a refund.

As is your birthright.

Playing Shenmue III next month? Yowie wowie...

hqdefault.jpg

Let him in.....

never even noticed Shenmue 2 default swapped the triggers. Probably because I always switch it to be L (for Look) and R (for Run) ever since my first play. I kept zooming when my intuition kept using R to run, so I changed the setting first day.

Only until about 9 years ago, when I finally imported What's Shenmue and there wasn't the option, did I try playing with L for Run/Walk and R for Zooming out of boredom for a fresh play file haha.

First thing I'll do is stand still and pan the camera to see all the beautiful scenery like I always have done... :)

Last edited:
Back