Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Destiny 2, Shenmue HD ;)
PSN
spud19870
Kickstarter update #129 Mini-Shipping and Story Quest DLC update

Some items have been delayed since the Jan 9th update. The next update will have more details.

Got my Fangamer email about signed illustration yesterday, guess I should be receiving that soon. Surprised they're not sending everything in one batch to save on shipping costs, I'd have been fine waiting to get everything in one package.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I wonder what happened to these illustrations? Thought they looked great, better than the design they went with in the end:

f35f62ab06f30478b575ef84e8c3a07f_original.jpg

^ My signed illustration arrived in my country today and is already en-route to me.
I'd also have been happy waiting for them to ship everything at one go.
There's still a few physical things to come from my Capsule Toy tier.
Still, can't wait to get it now it's on the way!

Just saw in my Email that I got a confirmation that my Illustration has been sent - Really didn't expect my Collectors Edition to arrive piece by piece :p Stilll maybe it's nice enough to frame, we'll see :)

Mine also arrived in my country today, so hopefully it won't take too much longer to reach me. Excited to see what the illustration will be, I'm curious if they are all the same or there are different designs.

It's a shame on the Kickstarter updates people still feel the need to post hysteria and lies in the comments though.

I got an email from Fangamer that my physical PC copy is shipping, I'm in the US.

Back