Kickstarter update #130 Physical Rewards Update and Big Merry Cruise DLC

Oh my GOD! These are so awesome!
I can't wait to get these!

The capsules are amazing.

Everything looks really nice. How do I download Big Merry Cruise from PSN I already purchased Shenmue III Deluxe edition.

Everything looks really nice. How do I download Big Merry Cruise from PSN I already purchased Shenmue III Deluxe edition.

I just go to the store and use the search. After typing in "Big Merry" it already appeared. Hope that helps!

I just go to the store and use the search. After typing in "Big Merry" it already appeared. Hope that helps!
I type Big Merry or Shenmue III Big Merry Cruise and it doesn't appear. I am North America PSN I woke early to play this sux😓

I type Big Merry or Shenmue III Big Merry Cruise and it doesn't appear. I am North America PSN I woke early to play this sux😓

As with the other two, I'd presume it'll release in the US at 11 am (I can't speak to other time zones, but it was the same for EST).

As to those capsules, they look much more scrumptious than anticipated. For the first time, I almost wish I backed an absurd amount.

It probably doesn't release until later on today then for the US. I think this happened with the previous DLC as well.

heres the back image of the tshirt.

kickstarter:
Shenmue III Official T-Shirt
*Slacker Backer version will be a blue design on a white shirt

Attachments

• CEBC85AC-D903-4F93-A94C-A6E10BFEE34D.jpeg
    CEBC85AC-D903-4F93-A94C-A6E10BFEE34D.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Wow, those capsule toys looks really cheap compared to their render.

unknown.png

Last edited:
Ryo looks good. Shenhua does look kind of shitty, but I'll reserve my judgement for when I'll get to see it in real life.

Those are prototypes.
Though I'm not honestly shocked you'd have something negative to say about them :ROFLMAO:

Aren't prototypes sometimes looking more polished than the ones coming out from factory ?
In any case, sorry to think that they look rather cheap.
Yeah, for a reward in the 120 dollars tier, that looks cheap.

Aren't prototypes sometimes looking more polished than the ones coming out from factory ?
In any case, sorry to think that they look rather cheap.
Yeah, for a reward in the 120 dollars tier, that looks cheap.

"A prototype is an early sample, model, or release of a product built to test a concept or process."
Self-explanatory.
We won't know what they look like until they are shipped.

Nobody was forced to donate those amounts. They did so of their own choosing. I think most, if not all, would have preferred their donation go toward development costs rather than backer rewards. IMO you weren't buying the rewards, they are just that - rewards.

If I get a Chai capsule, would anyone like to trade with me? (I'm really hoping for Shenhua or Ryo w/forklift!)

I am kind of worried about the delivery. Because of coronavirus, I moved from France to Switzerland countryside. So is it still possible to change the delivery address? 🙁

Back