Kickstarter update #130 Physical Rewards Update and Big Merry Cruise DLC

This is exactly why I opted to get the whole set of capsule toy figures. I didn’t want to feel disappointed about the one I might get at the lower tier.

This is exactly why I opted to get the whole set of capsule toy figures. I didn’t want to feel disappointed about the one I might get at the lower tier.

I would've loved to have done the same, but the $200 jump for 3 capsule toys was way out of my price range alas!

i was checking my email where i saw a photo of Edge April 2020 magazine feauturing Yu Suzuki interview he talks about completing Shenmue III crowdfunding and more.

So were all still waiting for the physical rewards, I opted for the $120 tier, is there any updates on dates when we can expect them. I waited 18 years for Shenmue 3 so a little longer wont hurt. I'm 40 in a few days, do you think they will finish the series before I retire lol

So were all still waiting for the physical rewards, I opted for the $120 tier, is there any updates on dates when we can expect them. I waited 18 years for Shenmue 3 so a little longer wont hurt. I'm 40 in a few days, do you think they will finish the series before I retire lol
I had this a few weeks back and T-shirts are being sent.

20200524_210202.jpg

Reactions: red
other than sending out the game, the whole kickstarter rewards have been a complete mess. i would love to know why it all went wrong.

to reward the fans and keep the ineterest up, you would of thought they would of sent out the kickstarter tshirts well ahead of the game, years ago.

It is what it is. Moaning about it now won't change anything.

For what it's worth I still haven't received anything from the Kickstarter campaign, and I backed two different tiers.

For what it's worth I still haven't received anything from the Kickstarter campaign, and I backed two different tiers.
Which ones? I know some stuff isn't due yet but things like T-shirts are out there now.

Which ones? I know some stuff isn't due yet but things like T-shirts are out there now.

Nothing. Not even the games, one is the signed Collectors Edition and the other the phonecard one, though they are both physical PC versions.

Nothing. Not even the games, one is the signed Collectors Edition and the other the phonecard one, though they are both physical PC versions.
Ok so I did the signed collectors edition as one of mine and I've had the T-shirt and signed artwork. Mine was a PS4 copy but I can't see that making a massive difference.

I would email them via the kickstarter page or [email protected]

You should have had at least a shipping confirmation by now. Drop me a DM on here if you need any more help.

Reactions: JPZ
Back