Kickstarter Update #94: Chinese distribution and FINAL survey date!

Good recap and a nice touch to promise information coming in the new year. I still expect January and the majority of February to be silent until the end of the month.

Looking at the voice acting going on, line counts, etc. I really believe the scale of this game is much larger than we have speculated.

It is confirmed that the footage shown in 2017 was very old. The 2018 trailer was more recent, but still seemed to mix older with newer and was over a year away at the time.

I am very excited to see a true look at the game in the next 3 months.

Welp, tried to switch from PS4 to Steam Physical because of #SNOYG8. I don't blame them if they can't make it work, but the update gave me false hope so I gave it a shot at least.

Joy got thicc.
Glad to see they know why fans REALLY stuck around for Shenmue 3 for so long...

Keep it civil please guys and move the topic on.

Last edited:
I didn't say "all these comments", man. It's weird if even one person says it.
Just making an observation. Besides, I referred to Joy's look in the picture as "thicc," which is not the same as "chubby." Lots of curves vs. too many hors d'oeuvres, in other words. It's a good look.

I don't say this to be mean, but I legitimately do not understand the issue here.
In response to the Christmas illustration, I called Joy thicc, hyo_razuki called her chubby, and sporkaganza got the wrong end of the stick with regards to the latter two.

As mentioned by Spud, let's drop this line of conversation.

Back