KS Update 91: Survey Info #5: Slacker Backer, Reward Upgrade/Add-on Campaign Reminder/Details

Still no update... weird. I wonder if they're working on something special for the update, like the little girl video, and that's why nothing has been posted yet.

Well, they are now in the crunch. It would be nice to know what the final total is, if we reached the High Ground goal, etc.

Once you put a hard date on something, not just "2019", you're on the hook to meet it. The new trailer had some great aspects but still looked unfinished in models, lighting, and no gameplay. It is go-time now.

We may not get an update. I wouldn't be surprised if they show up at Paris Games Week or PS Experience(if that even happens this year).

My ideal update would be Yu addressing some more prominent concerns from the community for reassurances(models, eyes, etc.) in a type of Q&A.

Well, they are now in the crunch. It would be nice to know what the final total is, if we reached the High Ground goal, etc.

Once you put a hard date on something, not just "2019", you're on the hook to meet it. The new trailer had some great aspects but still looked unfinished in models, lighting, and no gameplay. It is go-time now.

We may not get an update. I wouldn't be surprised if they show up at Paris Games Week or PS Experience(if that even happens this year).

My ideal update would be Yu addressing some more prominent concerns from the community for reassurances(models, eyes, etc.) in a type of Q&A.
It wouldn't shock me if an update came at the end of the month after all surveys have closed and can't be edited.

Also the Q and A is a great idea. I'm not sure how they would facilitate other than written questions but I like the idea.

It wouldn't shock me if an update came at the end of the month after all surveys have closed and can't be edited.

Also the Q and A is a great idea. I'm not sure how they would facilitate other than written questions but I like the idea.

I wonder also if Yu can even spare time for at least one final AMA on Reddit before blasting through 9 straight months of work, but maybe that's asking for way too much at this point, dev should be top priority.

I wonder also if Yu can even spare time for at least one final AMA on Reddit before blasting through 9 straight months of work, but maybe that's asking for way too much at this point, dev should be top priority.
Agreed. I'd be more than happy with an update saying this is the final total. Here's a couple new screens (with updated models maybe) have a good week and look forward to release.

Does anyone know what type of postage will be used by Fangamer for international delivery?

I backed the $300 option and will be paying $10 for postage. I have no options to increase postage options.

Will this be by courier?

I need to know because regular postage will probably not deliver to where I work, but courier will.

Wasn't there some kind of mention of Paris Games Week last year? Like it was brought up as an option in a survey about where we'd like to see Shenmue III featured at some point in the future?

Back