#LetsGetShenmue4 Promotional Material

Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Shenmue Series
Hello Shenmue Dojo Community!

As you are aware, the Shenmue Day Tweetathon has moved from its traditional 3rd of the month to the 4th of the month to support Shenmue IV.
See here: https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/shenmue-day-tweetathon-moving.2732/

We have created various promotional material that we would love to share with as many Shenmue fans as possible.
Because we are stronger when we come together!

Please feel free to use, modify and share all the fan made art posted below.

#LetsGetShenmue4 logo (transparent):

LetsGetS4_Logo_IN_USE.png

#LetsGetShenmue4 Twitter Banners:

Banner.jpg
Banner_S4_March12th.jpg
Banner_S4_June16.jpg
Ryo_Ren_Great_Wall_Banner2.jpg

#LetsGetShenmue4 FaceBook Banner:

LetsgetS4_header_FB_ENG.jpg

#LetsGetShenmue4 Promo Fan Art:

TheStoryMustGoOn.jpg
Wall_Posters_S1_4.jpg
LGS4_Ansel.jpg
LGS4_On_The_Run_NoRyo.jpg
LGS4_Chawan.jpg
TheStoryMustGoOn_Platforms.jpg
Ryo_Ren_Great_Wall1.jpg
4Chars_2Mirrors.jpg
Yu_S4_PS5_Box_V2.jpg
LGS4_Concept.jpg
EMA_LGS4_No_Quote.jpg

Rockstar_LGS4.jpg
Niaowu_NiaoSun_Ren_Ryo_LGS4.jpg
#LetsGetShenmue4 Promo Video (Please feel free to mirror it):

If you feel inspired, please share your own creations in this thread! Thank you!

Last edited:

As you are aware, the Shenmue Day Tweetathon has moved from its traditional 3rd of the month to the 4th of the month to support Shenmue IV.
See here: https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/shenmue-day-tweetathon-moving.2732/

We have created various promotional material that we would love to share with as many Shenmue fans as possible.

View attachment 9097

View attachment 9098
View attachment 9099
View attachment 9100
View attachment 9101

View attachment 9102

View attachment 9103
View attachment 9104
View attachment 9105
View attachment 9106
View attachment 9107
View attachment 9108
View attachment 9109

If you feel inspired, please share your own creations in this thread! Thank you!
Amazing Work. (y) :love: I will definitely use them in my next Shenmue videos on my youtube channel. Thanks.

Welcome to the Dojo, all the artwork you do is outstanding!

I'll definitely be using one of these for my Twitter.

View attachment 9097

View attachment 9098
View attachment 9099
View attachment 9100
View attachment 9101

View attachment 9102

View attachment 9103
View attachment 9104
View attachment 9105
View attachment 9106
View attachment 9107
View attachment 9108
View attachment 9109

Hey, Welcome to the dojo. 😊 Beautiful artworks, this is really awesome. I follow you in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube, thanks for everything you do in the Shenmue community, i have hope that Shenmue IV will happen, we can do this together, LetsGetShenmueIV. 💜

I made a really awesome painting once, for my highschool art class 1999. It was our last assignment. It was Shenhua at the cliff, with the eagle and a sunset. I spent the whole night finishing it up, but had no time to sign it.

I haven't seen it since. I think my teacher stole it.

I made a really awesome painting once, for my highschool art class 1999. It was our last assignment. It was Shenhua at the cliff, with the eagle and a sunset. I spent the whole night finishing it up, but had no time to sign it.

I haven't seen it since. I think my teacher stole it.
WIth the detectives we have here on dojo, I'd bet someone will find the teacher and get your painting back :tearsofjoy:

WIth the detectives we have here on dojo, I'd bet someone will find the teacher and get your painting back :tearsofjoy:

This is @mjqjazzbar right about now ;)

SilentPointlessIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

I'd have to get the canvas and the oil paint, and they're not exactly cheap. Maybe I'll do it again and see how it comes out. I wanna see the work of the community, I myself am not that talented..
Ya know we could use it to ask for a Shenmue 4 and our pal @Shenmue Forever would use it... Do you wanna let him down, after all the work he did? :crying::p

Does anybody think it would be worth considering some sort of formal petition or something expressing explicit demand and excitement for Shenmue IV and trying to get some traction around that? I'm just so damn impatient and need Sega / Ys / Yu to know we NEED

Does anybody think it would be worth considering some sort of formal petition or something expressing explicit demand and excitement for Shenmue IV and trying to get some traction around that? I'm just so damn impatient and need Sega / Ys / Yu to know we NEED
I think Yu knows we want shenmue 4, sounding like we're on our knees begging certainly wouldn't look good for us haha
1604075344121.png

Can you... Do it again maybe? :flushed::flushed::flushed:
Every time I see that tag under your name I wish I was creative enough to make the full lyrics Shenmue related. Or at least the next line where it's like HOOOOONNN TO NOOOOO

KAWASHIWIGAAA SHIRIII TOODI I GAY

these lyrics might not be completely accurate btw...
I'd have to get the canvas and the oil paint, and they're not exactly cheap. Maybe I'll do it again and see how it comes out. I wanna see the work of the community, I myself am not that talented..
Well, if you ever get hit with inspiration, you need to post it here. The backstory makes the whole thing really entertaining.

Back