Life advice and general tips thread

Thought I would create a thread where we can all share life advice, random pieces of wisdom or just general tips; whether they be food recipes etc.

My two bits of wisdom

On the PS4, you can essentially share games with people. My brother and I do this all the time so we essentially go 50/50 on games. The guide below should explain but let me know if you need any help.

Second bit from me, butter on toast is made so much better by drizzling honey on it. It's amazing!

Usually like scrambled eggs on my toast but that sounds pretty good too.

PSA from Leland Palmer in these trying times. Wash your hands!

ebay-logo-1-1200x630-margin.png

very basic tips but some of the things ive done to get good deals on ebay..

when shopping on ebay. dont just search active listings, check through completed listings.
- quite often items fall through the net without anyone noticing them. if you spot something you like, you can contact the ebay seller directly to buy / make them an offer.

if you see something you like the look of, its worth checking if the seller has relisted it before.
- if they have, contact them directly. they might be open to offers or do you a deal.

- a bit like at a flea market/car boot sale, it does not hurt to ask a seller if he as anymore "X" items for sale. they could be getting ready to sell their collection(?)

if your looking to buy new computer games, cheap.
-keep your eye on ebay new listing during the day and just keep hitting refresh/search. good buy-it-now deals do pop up but they get bought equality as quick.

check how many ebay watchers are viewing the item you want.
- websites like "watchcount" will tell you how many ebay watchers are interested in the item you want + it will give you a rough idea of how high the bidding might go. - do not use any of the ebay links on these types of websites as they are unsafe. (i always clear cookies/history before and after using them) - similarly, there is also websites that search for ebay spelling errors.

Last edited:
Back