Looking for PS4 Xbox One Wireless Controller Recommendations

Favourite title
Shenmue
Does anyone have any recommendations on a *wireless* PS4 controller that has the shape, feel and layout of an Xbox One controller?? Unfortunately there are a few PS4 exclusives I can't play on the XB1 and I've had enough with the Dualshock 4 so I'm looking for something reliable for the PS4 that mimics the Xbox One controller as much as possible, it must have the PS4 touchpad built in. Thanks!

Honestly, if you want a real deal Xbox One controller to work on PS4 (albeit wired through USB) then just buy a Brooks Super Convertor.

The only drawback is it does have to be wired. But at least you can get the real thing running on a PS4 and its completely lag free. I have a few of these convertors. I have one for the PS4 to use my Xbox One Elite 2 controller with. I have one for the Dreamcast to use my PS4 controller with. I have one for the PS2 to use a PS4 controller with. I just bought another one to use with both Dreamcast and Saturn to plug in a wide array of controllers.

Since I have a PS4 Hori Arcade stick, these things have been a god send for me to use across platforms so my best recommendation really is the Brooks Super Convertors.

If you want the real deal and don't mind wired then the Brooks super convertor really is your best bet.

Otherwise look here for 3rd party alternatives that are wireless.

Honestly, if you want a real deal Xbox One controller to work on PS4 (albeit wired through USB) then just buy a Brooks Super Convertor.

The only drawback is it does have to be wired. But at least you can get the real thing running on a PS4 and its completely lag free. I have a few of these convertors. I have one for the PS4 to use my Xbox One Elite 2 controller with. I have one for the Dreamcast to use my PS4 controller with. I have one for the PS2 to use a PS4 controller with. I just bought another one to use with both Dreamcast and Saturn to plug in a wide array of controllers.

Since I have a PS4 Hori Arcade stick, these things have been a god send for me to use across platforms so my best recommendation really is the Brooks Super Convertors.

If you want the real deal and don't mind wired then the Brooks super convertor really is your best bet.

Otherwise look here for 3rd party alternatives that are wireless.

Thanks for the recommendation! I did look into this product as they do have a wireless option now as well, only issue is the Xbox One doesn't have the PS4 touchpad, which is a must for the games I'm using it for(Ghost of Tsushima mainly).

Back