Magic Kyoto'19

JCJ

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Hi everybody!

I'm planning a trip to Japan, and I've seen that there's a Yu Suzuki panel scheduled for Magic Kyoto on November 6th that I could attend! (https://en.magic-kyoto2019.com/magic-kyoto-2019)

Do you know, based on last years Magic Kyoto, if the event is entirely in Japanese or there's some kind of English translation? Anybody here is planning to go? (we could meet there maybe!).

(There's also another panel with Tetsuya Mizuguchi which looks interesting, BTW)

I’m assuming when you’re there in person, it’s in Japanese only but you’ll have to see English translations on the net through a streaming service.

I've got a reply today from the organization by e-mail, confirming that "There will be English Translations via headphones provided to foreign guests".

So I couldn't be happier!!!

I've got a reply today from the organization by e-mail, confirming that "There will be English Translations via headphones provided to foreign guests".

So I couldn't be happier!!!
That's good.

For Magic Monaco they take your passport for the translation units and then you hand the headset etc back at the end of the day and give it you the passport back.

Hope you enjoy it man.

Back