MAGIC Monaco Press Conference - 9th March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
or will this be the final public display before launch?
It won't. One of the final Kickstarter updates last year made it clear the plan is to do multiple events.

2019 is the year of destiny for Shenmue III. Everyone has waited so long, and at last, this will be the year Shenmue III delivers!

There will be plenty of events with lots to unveil this coming year, and we hope everyone will hang in there with us just a little longer until August 27th.

While a livestream would be good for us, MAGIC is an event that exists because people show up to attend it. I can see why they might want to protect that over giving people one less (potentially big) reason to go.

I truly don't think we'll be waiting very long for the new trailer to appear after it premieres at MAGIC. Honestly I'm more concerned about it leaking early by accident.

If the previous trailer releases are anything to go by, I would expect to see the new one go up on the PlayStation and/or Deep Silver Youtube channels right around or possibly before the panel if the detectives find it early enough.

This thread is really long now!

Please continue Monaco discussion here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back