Martin returns!

All the threads are locked. Man, I can't believe I missed the old 'Dojo passing away. Huge part of my internet life for years. Remember registering as 'Oni-Ninja'. What a bellend I was (am?)

Yes Martin! The forum got relaunched a couple of years ago to bring it more in line with modern tech/UIs. The old one's still there but closed for prosperity. Like a school yearbook that takes half a decade of dedicated time to read.

Glad to see you're still alive though.

I'm alive. work is stressful and shortening my lifespan no doubt, but I'm doing good. How are you, old bean? Shenmue is ridiculously easy for Platinum, by the way. Playing the first game at the moment. Just about to get my ticket to go to Hong Kong. I think it's the bit where she's not there when I go back. Can't remember it's been years.

Sound as. Getting life on track. I'm now at the point I should've been at when I was 21, albeit about a decade too late.

Haven't played the re-releases or 3 yet, but I have been playing Trials HD and beat every high score on my friends list, including @FRASIER, Oppy, @Henry Spencer (or it could be Hazuki Legend), and yourself.

Damn same here. Although in my case "where I should've been" at 21 was probably prison or something like that lol

And you call me lower class scum...!

Ha, I've just been trying to get my life together for the past decade, bro! Still trying, but I'm so close now I can smell it. Currently watching the Liverpool v Everton game on a dodgy stream whilst also playing Shenmue. Life is good.

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 20.47.41.png

Divock Origi (Legend) putting us 3-1 up.

Back