Microsoft teaming up with Sega

It's a game gear

Well fuck me! Is that thing even smaller than the Game Boy micro? I mean I laughed at the Game Boy Micro back in the day but I know people who could easily play games on it. This? I have no idea how anyone could play a game on something that size

It's kind of cute and almost reminds me of something you would get from a capsule toy machine, but yeah, I really can't imagine playing games on that thing.

It's hard to say but here is the Gameboy Micro in comparison

Wikipedia_gameboy_micro.jpg

Last edited:

That is...interesting.

Maybe a bit of an arcade revival for SEGA? Arcades have been sort of on the decline even in Japan (in the West they're obviously dead but in Japan they're still hanging but slowly declining)

Yeah, this could be interesting.

If it leads to a Virtua Fighter 6 then I'll take anything you have SEGA :D

It is nice to hear that Sega still loves the arcades. The fog gaming concept sounds interesting. There are no arcades where I live but I fly to Japan once in while, and always when I am in Japan visiting the arcades is standard procedure for me. So I am open to new concepts for the Arcade gaming.

The micro game gear also sounds interesting.

And just as expected it had nothing to do with MS. I never got it, why people would claim such stuff. Both companies are too different in their approach. Neithere Sega nor MS would profite from teaming up.

There was a rumour last year that Shigeru Miyamoto would be on stage for the xbox e3 conference. I'd take these things with a massive pinch of salt.

Back