MONSTERS - [a kickstarter shill thread]

Hey y'all, It's Kenny. I previously lived on the old forums for many years and since fucked off to live on Facebook where you can find me sharing the latest in political news, memes, and other time wasting nonsense.

Super quick, thanks to Riku for the shout out before the other forums closed. Yes, I searched for my name to see who bothered mentioning me. Sue me.

I'm back just to let you guys now I am still in Hollywood, I'm still working my tail off in the industry, and one of the (few) biggest things I'm working on now is launching a kickstarter for a comic book currently titled MONSTERS. It's based on a TV pilot I wrote.

Monsters_Kickstarter-Cover_2.png

It’s a Gothic horror ongoing series called MONSTERS and it’s about vampire hunter Van Helsing investigating a secret war being waged between man and monster during Victorian era London. The world is a re-imagining of the works of Poe, Wells, Lovecraft, Stoker, Shelley, and other notable gothic horror authors.

If you have a few shekels to spare, help an artist out. A dollar alone will get you a 4K wallpaper of the above image (which will be the cover to Issue #0):

8bf842c4f7f76d12204dec43b9e1dac3_original.jpg

Also, this aside, what's up?

Back