Most used VF character?

Only included up to the VF2 adds in the poll since that's where the number of poll options conveniently maxes out. You can pick your top 2 since I have a sneaking suspicion half the votes would just end up going to not-Ryo otherwise. :p

My go to number one is Jacky then second is tied between Kage and Pai. My third would be probably Aoi I have used her quite abit over these many years I love her reversals. I then move around the rest of the cast can't forget to shout-out Wolf, Lei Fei, Goh, also El Blaze was a nice addition to the original vf 5.

Always start with Jacky since Virtua Fighter PC times.
Now my second choice is always Sarah.
Wolf the first years of VF5.
VF4 was a split between Jacky and Wolf.
VF3 Jacky and trying a lot to get use to Aoi (did not work)
VF2 I played a lot with Lion, in later games he felt nerfed to me.

PS: Always try Akira, but I am not good enough

Mostly Kage or Akira

Jacky sprinkled in occasionally. Really only ever played a short amount of VF2+VF4 and mostly only VF3. Never VF5 so I'm extra hyped for the Ultimate remaster

For Team Battle, I went from my worst (of the guys I'm good at) to the best:

5. Sarah
4. Jacky
3. Jeffry
2. Kage
1. Wolf

I'm halfway-decent with Kage and I'm truly above average with Wolf, but I have a feeling I would get ruined by anyone on here, as I haven't spent a lot of time on 3, no time on 4 and only played 5 in the RGG games lol

In the 1990's it was always Pai Chan, Sarah Bryant and Kage. Nowadays I mostly only play Pai Chan and occasionally Sarah. I also play Pai and Sarah a lot in Dead or Alive 5 with them being guest characters, I play them in that game nearly just as much as Kasumi, Ayane and Momiji from that franchise.

Shun di was my very first char I've played as my intro to VF started with 2. I got kinda decent, till my muscle memory started to fail me(due to being such a casual), so I went off the radar and haven't mastered much of the updated casts and mechanics in later entries. But I still do follow the competitive scene, spectate high-lvl plays, & popping in the game some times and messing around when I got some people over.

I hope to see some good matches hopefully from Dojo players making it into Sega's tourneys they're hosting. :geek:

Back