MVG: The Sega Dreamcast 20 Years Later 9-9-99

Jibby

🍇
Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
the waiting game.
Modern Vintage Gamer takes a look back at the Dreamcast's past 20 years later. He goes over the system's ups, downs, and other interesting & defining moments. It's a really good video, I definitely recommend giving it a watch!

Oh Dreamcast... why did you have to die.:hmm:
I remember the first time I saw a Dreamcast and played it.
It was like a window to another world. Amazing.

Last edited:
Literally requested off work today to play a bunch of Dreamcast and go on a little cruise to my favorite retro shops.

CGQ is fantastic, too:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday for the Dreamcast in the states. We in Europe got 1 or 2 month later than the US. The Dreamcast is amazing console, it marks the end of an Era in 2 ways.

Not only that it was the last Sega console so far, it was also the last true gaming console. Everything that comes after it, was just a mulimedia machine disguised as gaming console.

The Dreamcast is among my favorite consoles of all time. I still enjoy playing it up to these day.

I'm planning my Shenmue triology play to coincide with the October 14th PAL anniversary, leading into Shenmue lll. Need to take a bit of a break from my Shenmue summer with some Syberia 2 and perhaps Shadow of the Colossus for the next month and half.

Back