My Anime List (MAL) - Rating

It's quite baffling really when you think how many positive comments there are, but i've long since given up trying to understand people. Maybe some folk don't like it (and that's fine), but it seems awfully stingy.

Why does the worst crunchyroll original gibiate have more members than shenmue 😔🤢

Alright guys make sure to change the anime status to "completed" and give it your final rating!
We need to bump those ratings up!

I'll get round to this now the series is over. Reviews of the entire season (complete) should mean a lot more, hopefully!

I noticed the rating had gone up a little today so I was wondering the same, perhaps a stronger weighting is given to ratings given upon marking the series as complete. Happy to see the series being well received! I haven't been able to see the last episode yet but I've really enjoyed the series.

I've also been trying to populate the characters and voice actors attached to the series but getting approval seems kind of hit and miss on how quickly it goes through.

I think it raised yesterday as some people have strong principles on ratings and waited until they could see the whole series before giving a score.

Personally I could tell from episode 2 that this would be a 9/10 for me and it definitely maintained that throughout. Infact it got even better but it's difficult to give anything a 10/10

Can someone fill me in on who this site is? Is it one of the major collections of anime fans who just rate shows and movies? Do they give a decent gauge of a percentage of viewers? Why do they potentially matter?

Can someone fill me in on who this site is? Is it one of the major collections of anime fans who just rate shows and movies? Do they give a decent gauge of a percentage of viewers? Why do they potentially matter?
Think the equivalent of imdb for anime

Reading the most recent comments, it pleases me that some folk really enjoyed it. It's great to see things from the perspective of someone who never played the games. Doesn't really fit the 6.8 score, but seeing as Shenmue III was more or less scored the same score, I can't complain too much (although a score of 6.9 would've allowed me to say noice~ :sneaky: )

The rating is currently at 6.80

.07 drop from last time I posted.

By the way, I would like to point out on MAL's site, you can favorite characters which could possibly help maybe? So I'll drop Ryo's profile for now in here.

Back