New Easter Egg: Nozomi Free Battle at Sakuragaoka Park

???

UFIXIY6.gif

(from BlueMue's video)

Finally got a chance to try this out myself, it's fairly easy to do once you get the hang of it.

I wanted to see if Nozomi could handle both of them by herself, but the game softlocks if Ryo dies before Nozomi, as they all just stand there and nothing happens.

Unbelievable. What else is located in these games? Also would like to know the origin interview of Ryo picking up a house?

I love how in the recent Famitsu interview, that Yu-san had no idea this existed (or he's forgotten)!

I plan to add this in my recorded long play and I have read that the "sliced fish" at 500 ¥ give 120 affinity points.

I want to give the kitten various food to eat and not only "sliced fish", but I need to know how many affinity points give each food to do it in time for the event and I found nothing about it, anybody has an idea ?

EDIT : I did some tests and found this, knowing that the event is triggered at 500 affinity points :
11 Canned Tuna, ~46 points (11 x 46 = 506)
20 Milk, ~25 points (20 x 25 = 500)
I haven't tried the others yet because they are sold by package and it will take a little more time.
Especially the "Squid Legs" and "Salami" for which a package of 3 cost 10 ¥ less than 1 milk.

Last edited:
WTF...? Hard to believe this is a thing, I'm going to have to try this on a real DC/copy of Shenmue to believe this(which I have, so I'll be checking this out when I have time).

It's such a unbelievable scenario, if Noxomi is so fragile in every was possible, if she even thought about hitting someone, she would probally shatter into a million pieces, but even so, this would be a awesome easter egg, if true.

Lol folks, 20 years later, and people are still discovering new things in the Shenmue games, that never been discovered before. The Shenmue games are such unique beasts, even down to the coding.

Back