New game plus on shenmue 1 HD ps4

Upon Tring to load up my completed data on shenmuen1 hd on PS4 it just wouldn't load it is this on purpose or a glitch ?

Sorry if this has already been asked

New game plus is only available in Shenmue III :)
It may not of been called new game plus but back on the Dreamcast version of shenmue 1 you can load your completed data and start with all the goodies and cash but when I tryd this on the hd version it blocked me from doing so

It may not of been called new game plus but back on the Dreamcast version of shenmue 1 you can load your completed data and start with all the goodies and cash but when I tryd this on the hd version it blocked me from doing so

No you cant.

Isn't the complete data save only used to begin shenmue 2 with all you had from shenmue 1 ? Even on dreamcast.

No back In the day on the sega Dreamcast PAL version I say PAL because that's the only version iv playd on the Dreamcast it would let you load up your completed file and you get all the goodies you had before there would also be bonuses like you could change the weather system to match the weather forecast that it was during the dates set which means it rains more lol

None of this is on the hd version for some reason

No back In the day on the sega Dreamcast PAL version I say PAL because that's the only version iv playd on the Dreamcast it would let you load up your completed file and you get all the goodies you had before there would also be bonuses like you could change the weather system to match the weather forecast that it was during the dates set which means it rains more lol

None of this is on the hd version for some reason

The option to change the weather after you complete the game is still there, I have seen it for myself. You need to go into the settings to change it. I don't remember everything carrying over into a new game when you loaded up your completed save game though.

Back