New Sega IP survey. W/ dedicated questions regarding interest in VF+Outrun sequels.

You have to select USA or UK in the country section, otherwise it will say that.

Interesting enough that they ask about IPs not lended, no sign of Shenmue, Alex Kidd or Wonder Boy for example
yes it works thanks, yes no sign of shenmue but i always select other when i have the choice and talk about shenmue

All done! :giggle: :coffee:

Was great to see some of their classic IPs on that list, but where's Skies of Arcadia? :rolleyes:

Here are the franchises I chose:

chu chu rocket
phantasy star online
sakura wars
sonic the hedgehog
super money ball
valkyria chronicles
altered beast
crazy taxi
daytona usa
golden axe
house of the dead
jet set radio
outrun
sega bass fishing
sega rally
shining force
shinobi
virtua fighter
virtua tennis

lol when prompted with all of the series I know, I clicked everything lol

No opportunity to put in Shenmue, but I did praise it as Sega's best ever Series, in the, "why do you love Yakuza?" entry ;)

No oppritunity to slip Shemnue in there but I did give them some strong opinions on Valkyria Chronicles & Judgment.
VC - The lack of VC3 making the series less appealing.
Judgment - being TOO similar to the Yakuza series.

Judgment was ok, but I feeel the devs should have tried something more unique like Binary Domain - I dig the direction of Yakuza 7 more tbh.

It feels that the survey is indeed randomized. Instead of asking me for some of the franchises I really care like Shining Force or Valkyria Chronicles they asked me about Virtua Tennis DLCs and remakes...

I kind of wonder how random it is. They started me off with what Atlus games I'd played, then started probing on Catherine, Etrian Odyssey, and SMT. (I let them know how I really feel about the state of SMT right now.) Then it was repeated with Sega IPs, and I was asked for more details on Outrun, Daytona USA, Chu Chu Rocket, Virtua Fighter, Yakuza, Super Monkey Ball, and I want to say one or two more, but I can't remember which ones.

They also wanted to know what genres I like, what other games I've played from other companies that I enjoyed, why I hate Judgment so much and haven't played it (don't have a PS4), and whether or not I'll be buying Yakuza 7 (definitely not anytime soon). Was way more questions than I'm used to answering in a survey. I probably forgot a few.

I sneaked in some Shenmue thoughts into the Yakuza details.

Back