New site owners, and a fond farewell...

Gutted to hear this news but can fully understand why you decided to step away. You have done so much for shenmue community and it was awesome to meetup at gamescom for shenmue 3. All the best for the future mate. Shenmue dojo is in safe hands.

We haven’t had a chance to know each other, but I want you to know I deeply respect what you have done for Shenmue and the community. Take care of yourself and best of luck for the future.

Sorry to hear that about your mother, Peter. Hope everything goes well for you and your family. Family always comes first. Take care.

Congratulations to Spud and James. The perfect choice and the worthy new owners of the Dojo. Rock on, guys! Let's get S4!

Thanks for all your time and enthusiasm put into keeping the Shenmue Community alive! It's been a wild ride seeing Shenmue go from abandoned to getting a proper continuation. Shenmue is renown for having a passionate cult following and there is no doubt that is due to all the hard work put into this site throughout the years. I really enjoyed seeing your streams of the games and am grateful to you for making me feel part of the community. All the best :)

I have no doubt Spud and James will keep the dream going and look forward to pushing Shenmue 4 towards a reality with everyone here :)

I wish the guys and the staff all the best as they move forward, along with the rest of the Shenmue community, to keep up the campaign to get future Shenmue games. I will probably call in down the line, and contribute at some stage, but for now it's a clean break. My life is currently heading in different directions, and it's time to explore where that leads.
I haven't logged in for a while and only saw this now. This is somewhat of a surprise. Anyway, see how it all develops first and maybe we'll see you later when things settle down.
Good luck to the new owners.

Peter, you are truly a pillar of the community and I'm am proud to see all of your accomplishments since the times when we were little kids on this forum.

One of my favorite moments in life was getting to share a beer with you in Monaco and chat about the old Dojo days.

Keep it real and I'm sure we will cross paths in the near future.

Until then, as always, I am merely a message away pal.

Much <3 and thank you for all of your hard work both in the Shenmue community and life itself.

peter, thanks for your hard work. i strongly feel if the dojo didn't exist, shennue's future after S2 would have been non-existent.

Back