Newer posts on mobile not coming through?

SplashBreeze

Guest Blog Writer
Favourite title
Shenmue
Not sure if this is where to post this, but I've noticed some the recent news stories after Kickstarter update 99 aren't showing up on the mobile site. Just thought I would report to the admins.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190613-213214.jpg
    Screenshot_20190613-213214.jpg
    1,019.8 KB · Views: 8
@breakYODAy
Hi, I've just checked this on my end and the posts seem to show up for me. What browser are you using?
Giving the phone a hard reset might solve this, but if not I'll pass it on to the relevant people and we'll see if we can shed some light on this.

Yep it's just me. I cleared the cache and the page is showing as it should now. Thanks for checking on it Jibby.

No prob, glad it's sorted!

Speaking of mobile issues, hiding the header image after the page loads is quite distracting on the forums because it appears briefly, then disappears, everytime you load a page, which interupts scrolling etc.

It isn't a huge deal so I didn't want to create a thread for it, but if you hid the header before the page loads (or removed it from the forum entirely somehow) it'd be a much smoother experience.

Speaking of mobile issues, hiding the header image after the page loads is quite distracting on the forums because it appears briefly, then disappears, everytime you load a page, which interupts scrolling etc.

It isn't a huge deal so I didn't want to create a thread for it, but if you hid the header before the page loads (or removed it from the forum entirely somehow) it'd be a much smoother experience.

If we're talking about the same thing (the logo appearing huge and distorted on page load, then shrinking to the correct size and proportions), it seemed to coincide with assets becoming distributed on cloud hosting, or whatever the correct lingo is, after the great server crash of 2019.

10 points to LGS.

It's been that way since we have been using the services of CloudFlare to help with the offloading of the images of the site. If I disable our cloudhosting it wouldnt happen.

Of course it's not ideal to have that split second banner flash before going into mobile mode, but it's the lesser of 2 evils.

10 points to LGS.

It's been that way since we have been using the services of CloudFlare to help with the offloading of the images of the site. If I disable our cloudhosting it wouldnt happen.

Of course it's not ideal to have that split second banner flash before going into mobile mode, but it's the lesser of 2 evils.

I will look into fixing it soon :)

Can you try now and see if you can reproduce the issue? :)

Didn't know if this was the right place for this comment but if anyone else getting Mcafee trying to block the dojo?

Back