Niaowu Hotel Guest Book

I read through most, if not all, of the downstairs guest book and seeing a bunch of familiar names warmed my heart. Names I first encountered online literally 15 years ago, and one of the messages from them was very personal and heartfelt. So yeah, I'm fine with it.

There's quite a bit of 4th wall breaking going on in the game, but the second I walk away from it I'm back and sucked into the world the same as before.

I read through most, if not all, of the downstairs guest book and seeing a bunch of familiar names warmed my heart. Names I first encountered online literally 15 years ago, and one of the messages from them was very personal and heartfelt. So yeah, I'm fine with it.

There's quite a bit of 4th wall breaking going on in the game, but the second I walk away from it I'm back and sucked into the world the same as before.

Yeah...

I feel like its a bit of a compromise this time around because after all, the only reason this game even exists is because of the fans unlike the previous two which were backed by Sega, as well as any other game ever made that didnt need to be crowdfunded really.
I do hope the next one will not need to be though of course.

Back