No More Heroes 3

Anyone else here a fan of this series? I’ve come to enjoy most of Grasshoppers’ games now and Killer7 might be my favorite overall, but the original No More Heroes was my first...I guess part of it being that the main character is a pretty stereotypical otaku and shares my first name. :p

A second trailer was just released for the third(or, well, fourth) game now:

Not quite what I was expecting, but then you can really never tell for sure with these. I still hope there’s more serious parts to this, even if these particular games are a bit sillier than Suda’s earlier work. I don’t think there’s much reason to worry because, despite the premise, I very much enjoyed a lot of what was in Travis Strikes Again and found each of the characters pretty compelling.

I really liked that trailer. Suda always knows how to tell a weird story. I've only played NMH1 though, I really gotta play the other two games to get caught up with this.

Honestly I’m not sure how much playing the others will matter; I mean, there’s certainly connections in them and they all make it more cohesive, but a lot of it is things you wouldn’t really expect, out of left field. Regardless I do very much recommend them, even if the first is still my favorite.

I like to play the games in order for series I enjoy - especially as I like Travis as a character. Plus I've been meaning to play NMH2 for a while!

Back