Official Shenmue III Wallpaper & Social Meda Banner now available from Shenmue Dojo

Peter

Administrator
Koch Media have kindly offered us a brand new Shenmue III wallpaper, as well as social media banners for fans to download and enjoy as we approach the release of Shenmue III!

WALLPAPER

Multiple sizes are on offer for the wallpaper, and available to download below, to give your device that extra Shenmue feeling before release!

Shenmue_III_Mobile - 1080 x 1920.jpg
Mobile downloads
1080x1920
1242x2208

Shenmue_III_PC - 1920 x 1080.jpg
PC Downloads
1024x768
1280x800
1280x1024
1920x1080

Shenmue_III_PS Vita - 960 x 544.jpg
PS Vita Download
960x544

Social Media Banners

Update your Facebook and Twitter banners to help spread the word about the Shenmue III release date! The banners come in various languages, so click the flag relevant to your national language, and Shenmue your social media up!

S3_header_FB_ENG.jpg
Facebook
?? download
?? download
?? download
?? download
?? download
?? download
?? download

S3_header_Twitter_ENG.jpg
Twitter
?? download
?? download
?? download
?? download
?? download
?? download
?? download

Pretty cool of them to offer the Dojo some wallpapers! Was very surprised to see a PS Vita sized wallpaper :p That is super strange! I'll deffo put it on both of my Vita's though :D

PS Vita :ROFLMAO: … Sorry, had Shenmue HD been on there that would be a completely different story!

But I'm glad you finally got these, I read your post earlier curious about them - I'll be sure to Update my Twitter background with that as soon as I get back tonight!

Ohhh, I like the Twitter banner.

APPLIED!

Hmmm... The banners will have to do for ultrawide LOL
Edit: n o.

Last edited:
Vita FTW Thank you kindly

Back