Official Shenmue Ryo Statue

Worked for Canada too; just got it ($190.00 CAD, if anyone's wondering).

I am getting my huge tax return tomorrow, so I can afford to spend a bit, thankfully :)
Hey, before you buy you can also check out Big Bad Toy Store. I've ordered from them before and shipping is usually about $17 USD. That should save you some money.

I just preordered from there and if shipping is ~$20, it should only come to about $168 CAD. That saves you about $20-30.

Big Bad Toy Store

I know it's kinda strange, but I cannot wait to see what the box that this comes in looks like :p Best be a goody with massive mirror stencils or something!

Summoning @Down by Law and @BruceWayne911

tenten-summoning.gif

You know I pre-ordered 2😈

I think the timing isn't great for me as I'm hopefully getting a house soon, but it looks ok! It does look like Ryo Hazuki is on a makeshift skateboard though!

Now a Nozomi statue, that I would buy!

PS: Hello from Madeira (can't even keep away from the forums on holiday!)

It would look great on my nerd shelf but I stopped collecting. Plus, I made that shadowbox that's hanging up on my wall to commemorate the series.

Hey, before you buy you can also check out Big Bad Toy Store. I've ordered from them before and shipping is usually about $17 USD. That should save you some money.

I just preordered from there and if shipping is ~$20, it should only come to about $168 CAD. That saves you about $20-30.

Big Bad Toy Store
Gah! I blew it :(

I would love to see a whole Shenmue series in this style,
like with specific little setpieces, situations / diorama scenes.
Ryo in the bar fight, Joy on her bike, Shenhua relaxing in the nature, Lan Di waiting for Ryo,
Xiuying catching a leaf under the tree, Chai looking down from a roof, Iwao in his final moments in the dojo,
the giant Dou Niu in a tiny door frame and so on. All in the same scale / size. That would be so cool.

s statue.png

it's a shame us Americans can't buy the statue. Said they do not ship to our country.

I've been debating whether to get the figure or not, but despite that it looks cool I think I will pass this time. I don't really have the space for a new figure at the moment and I already have the Ryo F4F one. However, if they decided to release a figure like this of Ren 👀... I don't think I would be able to resist.

So I guess this is the final model of the figure

Honestly the face is a bit off model (The guy in the video tries to defend it as much as possible, its hilarious) and the hand and face skin tones are still a tad different from each other. Oh well, still looks good enough lol. Maybe it'll come in sooner than we thought haha

The other Ryo statue where he's in his fighting stance may have a better face than this one, but the new hearbeats statue definitely has a better face than the forklift Ryo statue.
IMG_7872.JPG

Back