ONE WEEK

Honestly, upon replaying the 1st Shenmue that I've kind of even forgotten the whole build up to Shenmue III :p - I've just been having SO MUCH FUN WITH IT! Going around and exploring the dialogue options, asking all the wrong people to hear the reactions has been really interesting. Sometimes when approaching one of my favourite games again there's a little trepidation to whether I will actually still enjoy it but with Shenmue this playthrough as probably been my favourite up until now! I haven't even gotten to Shenmue II which is the game I am less familiar with and want to explore even more! Yet, I am confident I will have both done before the big day :)

I put about an hour into a new game of Shenmue 1 for the first time in a real long time last night. The nostalgia coupled with the excitement for the part 3 almost had me in my feelings lol. Its also my first time playing in the original Japanese so there's a bit of added excitement for me.

I'm gonna take it slow reacquainting myself with with the first two in preparation for the big release of Shenmue 3.

Before we play Shenmue 3, we must now wait 32 days.

YS Net: "Hello backer. Please now wait 31 days for Shenmue 3"
Me:

554059720940453890.png

Back