ONE WEEK

In quite a surprising and welcome move at my job, there's a new hire whom will be taking over my Sunday shift thru the new year, maybe even til Valentine's. Never had more than a random one-off Sunday free in....12 years? Even then, I believe only twice or thrice overall in the decade+

Also requested off Monday the 18th thru Thurs the 21st. Hoping theres 9PM early release from Gamestop like they did for my Genesis Mini (even better if on Saturday the 16th...!)

Thread title updated.

It's getting very real you guys...

it is.... forgot i setup an early iCal alert on my mac which popped up today as I awoke. Pretty sure i did 3 week/1 week/day-of alerts on mac; week before/day-of alerts in Reminders on my phone...

Thread title updated.

It's getting very real you guys...
I know, still can't believe it. It's like when I found out I could play the British Shenmue 2 on DC. For a few months I really thought I was screwed. This is a lot longer, but the feeling is extremely similar. I think Shenmue 2 was worse, they showed a DC trailer I spent so long loading on dial-up. Then we're told there won't be a U.S. Shenmue 2 on DC.'Came for your Hong Kong ticket did you? But you are not going to Hong Kong!" The demo felt unreal already. I hope it does well so Shenmue 4 has no problems to start development. This has all been long enough.

Not only am I fairly confident in Shenmue 4 being within reach--even Shen5 being achievable--the next wait won't be too bad because I'll now have a third Shenmue game to play another 30+ times over and over like the other two.
I'm all behind what you said. I just want an announcement right after Shenmue 3 is out. Maybe a tiny trailer.

Re-playing the series is helping control the tension for the wait - If anything I now have added tension to whether I will be able to beat Shenmue II in time! I'm not plowing through the story and really exploring this time too so 3 weeks doesn't sound long at all!

it is.... forgot i setup an early iCal alert on my mac which popped up today as I awoke. Pretty sure i did 3 week/1 week/day-of alerts on mac; week before/day-of alerts in Reminders on my phone...
I guess that ruins your chances for PC Shenmue 3. No way to launch it normally on Imac is there? You're doing PS4?

Are you guys surprised that the game hit the release date this time around, or did you expect it to be delayed further?
I'm tired of that. They need to release the thing, and patch it if they need to later. I'm one of those that likes digital the most LOL. I don't see the need to wait again. I'll wait for the 4th.

Did not expect another delay.

Pondering a bootcamp partition on my drive--I have a random Windows 7--but definitely playing on PS4 first.

Back