Persona Series has sold over 15m copies combined for Sega/Atlus

高野和泉

"SAKURA FESTIVAL!"

the Latest run down:

• Persona 5 Royal (PS4) – 1.8 million copies (last reported at 1.4 million in July 2020)
  • Persona 5 Strikers (PS4, Switch, PC) – 1.5 million copies (last reported at 1.3 million in April 2021)
  • Persona 4 Golden (PC) – 900,000 copies (last reported at 500,000 in July 2020)
Atlus noted that sales in North American, European, and Asian markets have significantly exceeded expectations, and that it continues to maintain a high level of overseas sales share.

Total sales numbers for the Persona series have now exceeded 15 million units.
Update 2:25 p.m.: According to Atlus West, Persona 4 Golden for PC has sold over one million units.

Atlus shout-outs:

I am amazed these aged ported games are pulling number this high. O_O

Well deserved for such a fantastic franchise. Never cared for one or two but 3, 4 and 5 are all wonderful. Golden is still my favorite out of the group that game is an all-time classic to me it is a truly incredible gem.

5 would be at the bottom but it's still great in its own ways. The dungeons in 5 just irked me to no end. Also I'm sure I'm not the only one who figured out the twist with the politician pretty much immediately within the first few seconds of the game. the story and characters are at the bottom but i still enjoyed my time with it. 5 oozes style.

As the years go by I see the dungeons as a tedious roadblock to pad the runtime and is blocking me momentary for getting back to the things that matter to me which is the story and characters . I care less and less about the dungeons so much infact that I wish and hope 6 has a option to just skip that part of the game entirely. Can't wait to see what Atlus has in store for 6. Wonder when 6 will be announced 2023 or longer?

Persona 3 is a game I'd really love to Play. I missed out on it during the PS2 times and I've been hoping for a port to modern systems for a long time.

Tho I didn't like the cast/story of P5 too much, it's still enjoyable with it's very smooth presentation/gameplay.
Persona 4 is still the top for me also.
Persona 3P is great. But Fes is much needed to ups the quality better. It'd be an ideal bundle to get the P3P remaster+FES together.
Persona 1+2 and all expansion should be bundled together as well. It's a great back-drop piece for the velvet-room lore not really explained/explored much post persona 3 and later sequel installments.
I hope we get a strikers 2. I like the globe-trotting theme.

It's time they start porting more to PC.

I'd love for Persona 5 to get a port...just to see that thing running on PC at 60FPS would be nice.

Also, I'm still surprised they haven't ported P4G over to the PS4...you would think it would be easy money for them.

It's time they start porting more to PC.

I'd love for Persona 5 to get a port...just to see that thing running on PC at 60FPS would be nice.

Also, I'm still surprised they haven't ported P4G over to the PS4...you would think it would be easy money for them.
Or switch. Looks like NInty's crowd would easily add another mil seeming it's "the" Rpg console this gen.

Back