Pictures of my visit to the Shenmue I & II locations

Hi guys,

Long term lurker here.

So several years back I uploaded the following YouTube video where I shared footage of my visits to the various Shenmue locations:

I never really expected much to come of it to be honest, but I recently checked the vid and was shocked to see it currently has over 9k views! Shenmue fans are awesome.

Seeing the positive reception towards the video got me wanting to share more from my trips. I've also got a bunch of pictures that I think fellow Shenmue enthusiasts would find interesting...
Sailing down the Li River, Guilin

Dobuita Street, Yokosuka

Hong Kong Pirate Ship
12800310_10208937951905240_3058838915520437873_n_10208937951905240.jpg

There's too many pics to include in one post. If you'd like to check then all out, I've collated them all in my blog post here.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

Long term lurker here.

So several years back I uploaded the following YouTube video where I shared footage of my visits to the various Shenmue locations:

I never really expected much to come of it to be honest, but I recently checked the vid and was shocked to see it currently has over 9k views! Shenmue fans are awesome.

Seeing the positive reception towards the video got me wanting to share more from my trips. I've also got a bunch of pictures that I think fellow Shenmue enthusiasts would find interesting...
View attachment 10822

View attachment 10823

View attachment 10824
View attachment 10826

There's too many pics to include in one post. If you'd like to check then all out, I've collated them all in my blog post here.

Cheers!
Great post and pictures. Welcome to the forums!

Back