Platinumed Just in Time

Telekill

Sega Game Gear Enthusiast
Currently playing
Resident Evil 5 (PS4), Helldivers 2 (PS5), God of War: R (PS5)
While I platinumed (100%) the first a couple months ago, I got down to business and got the second game done about an hour ago; in time for the third to release. Very excited as I generally don't bother with the platinum trophies.

Looking forward to seeing what it will take to get the platinum for the third in a couple months.

Screenshot_20191009-155031_PS App.jpg
Screenshot_20191009-155051_PS App.jpg

Last edited:
I only have the wild throw move left on Shen 2. Hopefully I'll get it before the 3 releases.

Especially since it was beyond simple to do either one (we can all do it in our sleep lol), it makes sense and we owe it to the series.

I wonder how hard the Platinum will be for 3...

Well I just screwed the "Back to school" I have to reload an old save.

If you do not do it right within certain attempts, the master gets angry and kicks you out of the school and the trophy doesn't pop up. Yet you learn the move...

I never saw this on DC. LOL

I've had big issues trying to get the guy infront of the shop to correct his sign - I see the guy standing there all the time and he's a very generous chap, always willing to show me where to go but he never knows how to take on good advice it seems … :p

Well I just screwed the "Back to school" I have to reload an old save.

If you do not do it right within certain attempts, the master gets angry and kicks you out of the school and the trophy doesn't pop up. Yet you learn the move...

I never saw this on DC. LOL

You learn the move, but you don't master it. If you pull it off in combat you'll master it. It was the same on the Dreamcast.

I've had big issues trying to get the guy infront of the shop to correct his sign - I see the guy standing there all the time and he's a very generous chap, always willing to show me where to go but he never knows how to take on good advice it seems … :p

That scene only triggers before you go to Man Mo Temple for the first time.

Back