Play time

As I'm grew older, I find I lack the enthusiasm of playing video game during the day.

I tried play video game in the early morning and I find that helpful.

I tried playing video game around 5am and I find I have the patience to play through at least an hour.

What are your game playing hours?

I plan to play games regularly in the morning now as I do not have time to play during the day or night.

I generally play "my games" at night after the kids have gone to bed. That includes anything from Shenmue to Uncharted to Mass Effect. I play more kid oriented games during the day with my kids; generally those found on Switch at the moment. In fact, I bought the Switch as the family system. Regardless of how cool a game looks on the Switch, if it's not kid friendly, I won't be buying it for the system. Everything on my Switch will be kid friendly so the kids know they can play anything on there. For PS5... it's more that they have to know which games they are allowed to play; mostly PS4 games like the Lego games or Disney Infinity.

I generally don’t play at all during weekdays…Monday through Friday it’s get up at 3:30-4:00am to get to work for 6:00, leave work at 4:30pm to hopefully get home by 5:30 but sometimes as late as 6:00, hopefully go to bed by 9:00 after showering and dinner and watching some YouTube or twitch thing. Fridays I’m often just exhausted and sleep the whole day through. Weekends I’ve kinda gotta choose between gaming and art and really I should start making more time to exercise.

Back