Playing without the patch

In my PC-Version i have the Problem after saving i can't hit a Button and must do open the Task-Manager and closing the Program.

Has anyone started the game on PS4 without the patch?
Yes I have and so far I haven't come across any issues yet other than some minor stuttering during combat. Looks like they worked really hard to make sure that even the launch version was not botched and full of issues.

Yes I have and so far I haven't come across any issues yet other than some minor stuttering during combat. Looks like they worked really hard to make sure that even the launch version was not botched and full of issues.

Very good, hope this is valid for the entire game.

Anyone else is playing without patch installed?
I'm playing with version 1.00, I'm at Bailu at the game seems very clean.

The only bug I noticed is that at some point I cannot select the "yellow" button anymore to start the fishing tournament quest, it only showed the rose button to rent equipment.
Simple reverting to a previous save solved this.

I just noticed an issue with Chobu Fighter in version 1.00:

When you play different arcade versions of Chobu Fighter, tha character change but the background stage remain always the same.
Can someone confirm this, or am I missing something?

I heard from the team that the next patch is scheduled for mid-January. Fyi.
Yeah it was in the last Kickstarter update too IIRC. Wonder what they will be fixing.

In my PC-Version i have the Problem after saving i can't hit a Button and must do open the Task-Manager and closing the Program.
When doing my PC run, every time I saved I used a new save "slot". I noticed that over time, the game would start to pause when I was saving. I assume that this is because it needs to show you all the saves. It maxes out at 102 slots I believe and at that point, it takes a good 10-15 seconds :p (on normal HDD, not SSD btw. 100% going to move it over to SSD for the next playthrough though).

If you're in the same boat, and this is the issue, you can move the additional saves out of the folder and put them somewhere else. I ended up with ~260 saves I think. The folder is User/XXXUsername/Appdata/Local/Shenmue3/Saved/SaveGames, if you want to try it. I wouldn't remove the newest saves though, just in case.

I just noticed an issue with Chobu Fighter in version 1.00:

When you play different arcade versions of Chobu Fighter, tha character change but the background stage remain always the same.
Can someone confirm this, or am I missing something?

Anyone?

Back