Playstation 4 - My subtitles are no longer working after using Remote Play :(

Hello to all <3 Just wanted to make a quick post for the following:
1. To make sure no one else suffers the same issue.
2. To hopefully bring this to light for the Devs as there doesn't seem to be a concrete way to contact them.

Summary
When leaving Shenmue III idle in the Hint/Tutorial screen when using Playstation 4 Remote Play via PC the subtitles will no longer show up at all ever again.

Description
After leaving Shenmue III idle in the Gameplay Menu tutorial screen on Playstation 4 Remote Play via PC for roughly two hours. The subtitles then proceeded to no longer appear at all anywhere in the game after resuming gameplay.
Unfortunately, it seems that changing the language and swapping between the subtitle options does not bring the subtitles back. Also closing down the game and booting it back up again also does not bring back the subtitles.

This issue applies to both English and Japanese voice acting and I have not been able to re-enable subtitles under any circumstance :( they are now just completely gone.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Boot up Shenmue III via Playstation 4 Remote Play on the PC.
2. Proceed to bring up the Main Menu and then press the Hint/Tutorial button to bring up the tutorial screen.
3. Leave the game idle for a significant amount of time (personally it was around 2 hours)
4. Proceed to continue playing the game and observe that subtitles no longer appear :(

HIGH B CLASS ISSUE.
FIX PRIORITY OF 2 OUT OF 4.
FEW USERS AFFECTED BY THIS ISSUE.
SEEN ONCE.
'DEBATABLE' 50% REPRODUCTION RATE.

....why are you leaving the game on the same screen for 2 hours?

Also, after about 10-20 minutes of inactivty, usually Remote Play loses connection. Perhaps it is only to do with my Dualshock 4/console energy settings, but regardless, again--why sit on a static screen for 2 hours? Doesn't sound like much of an actual issue for virtually anyone else.

I play the game at work on my breaks.
So when my break is over I just pause the game and tab out until my next break.

I agree it probably won't affect that many User's however, I've completely lost my subtitles and there is absolutely no way to get them back via settings or restarting.
But I've no doubt that if I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it they'd probably come back.

Like I say I've mainly left this here so that if the devs maybe come across this forum they could look into it. As a QA Tester myself, we're sometimes tasked with looking through forums to find any community issues. So you would be surprised on how helpful these posts can be for devs and QA Testers. But if most people don't get this issue then that's absolutely a good thing <3

I play the game at work on my breaks.
So when my break is over I just pause the game and tab out until my next break.

I agree it probably won't affect that many User's however, I've completely lost my subtitles and there is absolutely no way to get them back via settings or restarting.
But I've no doubt that if I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it they'd probably come back.

Like I say I've mainly left this here so that if the devs maybe come across this forum they could look into it. As a QA Tester myself, we're sometimes tasked with looking through forums to find any community issues. So you would be surprised on how helpful these posts can be for devs and QA Testers. But if most people don't get this issue then that's absolutely a good thing <3
thank you for this post my hdmi port is broken so i can only play with remote play i will avoid to do the same issue

Back