Please help! This save data cannot be used. Please download and install the DLC Pack message playing on PS4

Has anyone else gotten this and if so, what can you do to fix it? Google only directs me to this site and a thread that got this message while playing on a PC but the thread was not resolved. I am playing on a PS4 Pro. I am in Niawou and need to go back to the diner but loading that save gets the message. I tried loading another save far back in Bailou village and that also gets the message. HELP!!! I have already turned off and turned back on the PS4 and deleted and reinstalled the game.

Attachments

• 20191214_163416.jpg
    20191214_163416.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I got this error once on PS4 and panicked a bit. I assumed it was because my Ryo was wearing the Kenpogi outfit (from collectors edition) and then for some reason my system was no longer recognizing I had downloaded that content.

But I think rebooting the system once is all it took to fix itself. I was able to load the file again. So I'm not sure what to tell you :(

I got this error once on PS4 and panicked a bit. I assumed it was because my Ryo was wearing the Kenpogi outfit (from collectors edition) and then for some reason my system was no longer recognizing I had downloaded that content.

But I think rebooting the system once is all it took to fix itself. I was able to load the file again. So I'm not sure what to tell you :(

I just tried rebooting. Didn't fix it. I still get that message. I'm starting to get worried. I put like 20 hours or so into the game so far. I guess I can try tweeting at Y's net for help. Does anyone know someone I can contact?

Awesome. I believe there are many French Shenmue fans, on here and elsewhere!
I'm new here but I know the shenmue community are really strong and they dont give up that's why shenmue 3 is a reality and that's the reason I wanted to play these game because of the community
I just tried rebooting. Didn't fix it. I still get that message. I'm starting to get worried. I put like 20 hours or so into the game so far. I guess I can try tweeting at Y's net for help. Does anyone know someone I can contact?
Try to reinstall every additional content you already have

I'm new here but I know the shenmue community are really strong and they dont give up that's why shenmue 3 is a reality and that's the reason I wanted to play these game because of the community
Try to reinstall every additional content you already have

What additional content?

What additional content?
He means the download stuff. You can reset the licences for downloaded content on ps4. Try the guide below.

Other option is back your save up and reinstall the entire game and DLC.

Hope one of these works. If not contact YSNET

He means the download stuff. You can reset the licences for downloaded content on ps4. Try the guide below.

I don't have any DLC. It's not even out yet is it? I have deleted and reinstalled the game already. The save data is in a different area so you'd have to delete that separately so need to back it up.

I don't have any DLC. It's not even out yet is it? I have deleted and reinstalled the game already. The save data is in a different area so you'd have to delete that separately so need to back it up.

Did you have a backer reward bonus from the Kickstarter? Or retail/day one preorder bonus? Or collectors edition bonus? I got the error after redeeming my collectors edition code in the PSN store (so that's the "DLC" the message was referencing)

Did you have a backer reward bonus from the Kickstarter? Or retail/day one preorder bonus? Or collectors edition bonus? I got the error after redeeming my collectors edition code in the PSN store (so that's the "DLC" the message was referencing)

Yes. I did get some bonus stuff from Amazon. I'm like more than 20 hours into the game though. It won't erase my saved data by resetting the license for that content? My bonus stuff was advanced blazing kick, snake Spirit starter pack and Ken pogie training wear.

Yes. I did get some bonus stuff from Amazon. I'm like more than 20 hours into the game though. It won't erase my saved data by resetting the license for that content? My bonus stuff was advanced blazing kick, snake Spirit starter pack and Ken pogie training wear.

I'm not sure because my issue fixed itself before I had to redownload or reinstall that extra content. At this point I think it's your only option to try, using the guide Spud posted.

download your amazon dlc it should solve the issue sorry for my bad explanation i dont speak english very well

It worked!!!! Thank you so much!!

Thanks to everyone that helped me. Despite a couple of complaints, I am really liking the game and I really didn't want to have to start all over again. Weird glitch but installing them again worked. Now back to that diner.

It worked!!!! Thank you so much!!

Thanks to everyone that helped me. Despite a couple of complaints, I am really liking the game and I really didn't want to have to start all over again. Weird glitch but installing them again worked. Now back to that diner.
Superb. Glad to help

Back