Possible New Footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cebman

Walmart Footage Finder
Hello, long time lurker here with something interesting I saw yesterday:

Strolled through the game section at a Walmart in a neighboring town. Saw that Shenmue III was one of the choices on the PS4 demo display. It included a video that I assumed was old footage I had seen many times. However, there were 4 sections of the video that I had never seen or read about anyone else seeing.

1. New scene with a young man villager running up to Ryo and hiding behind him.

2. New dialogue with Ryo and Shenhua

3. Gameplay of 1st person forklift driving

4. Gameplay of the Whack A Mole minigame

Is this older footage? I can't find it on YouTube or remember anyone saying hey have seen it.

Hello, long time lurker here with something interesting I saw yesterday:

Strolled through the game section at a Walmart in a neighboring town. Saw that Shenmue III was one of the choices on the PS4 demo display. It included a video that I assumed was old footage I had seen many times. However, there were 4 sections of the video that I had never seen or read about anyone else seeing.

1. New scene with a young man villager running up to Ryo and hiding behind him.

2. New dialogue with Ryo and Shenhua

3. Gameplay of 1st person forklift driving

4. Gameplay of the Whack A Mole minigame

Is this older footage? I can't find it on YouTube or remember anyone saying hey have seen it.

Holy...

Game ID listings on their website / Box art possible, but full on unseen game footage in a demo compilation kiosk?
Yep. Definitely can happen if the pre-order push is happening very soon and the footage was already provided to retailers. Walmart leaks shit allllll the time.

If this is legit, chances of a trailer at E3 just shot up exponentially too. This is either a sizzle reel or a full trailer playing in-store.

Thanks man.

Don't feel obligated though, if it's in Walmart on a display unit we're going to get it in a matter of days anyway I think.

What was the rest of the footage like, that you thought was old stuff?

Mostly fights with the other martial artists shown already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back