Possible New Footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Dojo!

This is some super interesting news! How would you say the video was formatted? Did it look like a trailer, or was it more of a showreel kind of deal? From the sounds of it, it could be an unseen press/extended version of the MAGIC trailer.

Anything recognisable, or dialogue?
I cant remember for sure. I was just surprised by the new footage. I didn't think to record it cause I was with my wife and kids, plus wasn't sure it was new. I'm waiting for someone to arrive to fix my water heater, if they get here soon I could have time to make it back to Walmart to record it before I have to leave for work. Otherwise. I will record it tomorrow.

Thanks for the info dude! Everyone seems to leak everything these days, can't remember the last time I saw an announcement of something that we didn't know about. Probably Shenmue 3 :D (although now we know, Yu did a semi hint haha)

I'm waiting for someone to arrive to fix my water heater, if they get here soon I could have time to make it back to Walmart to record it before I have to leave for work. Otherwise. I will record it tomorrow.
Do you really need hot water? ;)

Am I the only one who doesn't want to see it until it's shown officially, perhaps next week?
i am not expecting the next trailer (during the E3) to be just an Extended ver from the last one. i don't even think a trailer like that can work as a promotional video for the masses.

it should be a complete new trailer highlighting many important things in the game from showcasing all important characters with interesting scenes/dialog, all the locations we are going to visit, many fighting scenes and many exploration, mini games and activities in the world... it should be BIG.
it's the right time to go all out with the reveal. it's now not in Paris show or gamescom.

so it's OK if we got to see an extended ver from Master trailer.
i will be seriously disappointed though if what we ended up with during E3 is just the extended trailer from MAGIC Monaco.

Last edited:
Do you guys think its possible it will be shown at other Wal-Marts, in other countries?

If so, I literally need to go there after work to buy a few bags of top soil ($1.00 for 20 pounds! :D)

If so, I'll pop in the gaming section to take a look; they already have Canada Day reusable bags, so they definitely are doing things early at my local store (Canada day is July 1st).

EDIT: as well, so long as he isn't in Sault Ste. Marie or anything, if @Jigen thinks its worth it, he should be close to Lima.

Do you guys think its possible it will be shown at other Wal-Marts, in other countries?

If so, I literally need to go there after work to buy a few bags of top soil ($1.00 for 20 pounds! :D)

If so, I'll pop in the gaming section to take a look; they already have Canada Day reusable bags, so they definitely are doing things early at my local store (Canada day is July 1st).
Walmart Canada is infamous for leaks, so maybe!

It could be on a store-by-store basis this thing is showing mind you. Some are probably less observant of "DO NOT RELEASE UNTIL ___" notices than others.

give me all the leaks

5b1c0a0bbb0df.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back