Possible New Footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, "Angry," reaction was because the thought indeed crossed my mind that @Cebman was trolling lol.

I walked to work today, but my sister just happens to be in my neck of the woods, so she'll give me a ride home (4 minute drive).

I figure to be at Wal-Mart around 4:20 EST, so if all goes to plan, I will let you guys know!

And if someone can go before me, let me know :)

That, "Angry," reaction was because the thought indeed crossed my mind that @Cebman was trolling lol.

I walked to work today, but my sister just happens to be in my neck of the woods, so she'll give me a ride home (4 minute drive).

I figure to be at Wal-Mart around 4:20 EST, so if all goes to plan, I will let you guys know!

And if someone can go before me, let me know :)

I'm hoping to make it out tonight too. But my time is dwindling before work. :( Now I regret not recording it. Got to be internet famous for a day ;)

Hello, long time lurker here with something interesting I saw yesterday:

Strolled through the game section at a Walmart in a neighboring town. Saw that Shenmue III was one of the choices on the PS4 demo display. It included a video that I assumed was old footage I had seen many times. However, there were 4 sections of the video that I had never seen or read about anyone else seeing.

1. New scene with a young man villager running up to Ryo and hiding behind him.

2. New dialogue with Ryo and Shenhua

3. Gameplay of 1st person forklift driving

4. Gameplay of the Whack A Mole minigame

Is this older footage? I can't find it on YouTube or remember anyone saying hey have seen it.

Out of curiosity did the footage look improved from the Magic 2019 trailer?

the most important question for me at the moment... have you seen Bisha?
b083fe96faac185461b70a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back