Possible New Footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back home, so allow me to extrapolate on my sentiments regarding this further--

To confirm, I called the other two Wal Marts near me and both confirmed no PS4 kiosk. Now-- I'm not saying this guy is blowing smoke up everyone's ass, because every Wal-Mart is different. Some are older, some are newer, larger, more advanced, etc.

The thing is--all PS4 Kiosks are supplied by Sony and maintained by a specific Sony representative for an area. Those kiosks are long in the tooth and many are long gone--the ones in Gamestop were removed long ago, at least 2-3 years.

The Sony rep from my region when I was with GameStop, we're still good friends. I sent him a message and he specified only a few remain, but none in my area. So chances are they are at an older store, if any. They still get updated if they are around, though.

There's just enough doubt that it could exist, but the likelihood of anyone finding it, much less one person who just happened to see it and HAPPENED to know of the Dojo is...no offense, I dont see it. But I am happy to be proved wrong, for sure.

Again--this guy may not be bogus, but you could literally go to 30 Marts before you found one.
That was very detailed and investigative of you. Cant wait to go back.

Shenmue fans in Walmart right now, fighting for who gets to record the footage first
tenor.gif

Easy now. Let's give the guy a chance at least and wait for tomorrow to roll around.

Just came back from my local walmart. Got Nothing. Asked the guy who maintains the electronics/gaming section about S3 receiving demonstration footage 4 Play-station. He isn't aware of any Shenmue ad footage meant for display in the works atm. He did give me a weird look tho while asking if I came here and was looking for it to buy or sumthing. Never got costumers seeking out demos specifically and thought I was in a new fad that happened...haha.

Yeah, give the guy a chance.

Even if this turns out to be a trolling operation, we all have to admit it's been quite a funny and good-spirited one.

Being said, look I'm not saying you're false, sir. I know there is a chance. I had some ways to do some digging, but again--- I'm not saying you're telling everybody the wrong thing.

I really hope you're right. The odds are stacked, but I and many others hope you were indeed lucky enough to be around one.

What if you arrive and its a dilapidated husk of a builiding? Then you ask a homeless guy what happened and he says "Walmart? This Walmart burned down ten years ago... this very night!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back