Post pictures of your copy

Hurray! :D
Shenworldmag.JPG
What a wealth of content! Really delighted with the results! Love the Guilin Postcards, stickers, signed autograph & more, all sorts of goodies!

I've had a flick through of the actual magazine so far but looks great, looking forward to sitting down with it more throughout the week. I did find my name in the whilwind of names :p (Twice even :p)

Thanks a bunch @James Brown & The Shenmue Community as a whole, it's easily one of my favourite online places to be :)

Just received my copy today ☺️☺️ Thank you James and everyone else who contributed to this. You’ve created a fantastic piece of memorabilia. I’m there day 1 if you ever go forward with a second issue!

hope everyone else receives their copy soon 😁0B09F209-B906-4D03-9A8C-8CB3B051C4AA.jpeg

ZSyPxik.jpg

IMG_20210222_132543288.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210222_132543288.jpg
    IMG_20210222_132543288.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
got mine today! This is absolutely the most amazing thing I have seen in such a long time. Really nice work you guys did!!!!!!! Truly a love letter to Shenmue and its fans.

I did an unboxing video of my copy if anyone would like to see.
Great video dude! Loved your reaction to all the stuff 😅

E3A3F3B0-CF71-4AEC-BA0E-36D7CB0D9099.jpeg

It’s in one of my A3 snap frames for the month (they change every month). Beside it is a Framed Cell from My Neighbor Totoro that I picked up from the Ghibli Musuem and below that is a Framed Artwork from my friend Miyako Cojima who is a horror manga-ka. I really love her artwork so I grabbed a framed piece when they were on sale at an exhibition. And the other snap frame poster is....well.... :) Me being a dude and having a celebrity crush on ex-WWE Diva/Model Stacy Keibler

B46687CB-2853-4257-984D-0825F649117A.jpeg
I said I would put them on my PS5 and I did :D PS5 now needs more stickers :D

Maybe I'll try to find some Ghibli stickers to go on the sides a bit more just to fill it out.

Last edited:
Finally received my copies. I know this is suppose to be the 100% unofficial Shenmue magazine but I gotta say this feels 100% official. 10/10 toy capsules🎲

View attachment 10580
Very nice of Majima-san to allow you to rest your copy on his back for the picture! Always knew he was a stand-up guy.

Back