Post pictures of your copy

I got mine in the mail today. I'm in Canada. I haven't had a chance to go through all of this yet but you should be really proud of yourself. This is an incredible accomplishment. I can't imagine the amount of work it's taken to bring all of this together and manage it all and ship it out worldwide. This is something you should be able to put on a resume to show how skilled you are. I don't know you but I'm gonna go ahead and say you're quite talented and hard working.

A few others have mentioned it but I wish I'd bought two copies now too, lol. This is quite wonderful. Congratulations for pulling this off.

I got mine in the mail today. I'm in Canada. I haven't had a chance to go through all of this yet but you should be really proud of yourself. This is an incredible accomplishment. I can't imagine the amount of work it's taken to bring all of this together and manage it all and ship it out worldwide. This is something you should be able to put on a resume to show how skilled you are. I don't know you but I'm gonna go ahead and say you're quite talented and hard working.

A few others have mentioned it but I wish I'd bought two copies now too, lol. This is quite wonderful. Congratulations for pulling this off.
Ahh, I appreciate the kind words dude, it really has been a difficult project, but seeing peoples reactions like this...really rewarding and won't put me off continuing for Issue 2 :)

@Thomasina ugh, mine finally came in yesterday :(.
It is an absolute work of art and the extras are just awesome! I did a 25 minute workout yesterday, while the first few tracks played on my Sega CD (that TV it's hooked up to has better sound than the one my newer consoles are hooked up to :)) and even though I only read up to the ToC, I will be bringing it to work and reading it on my break/washroom breaks!

1615384917078.png

All that being said, it came in with another surprise ;)

1615385001260.png

2 wonderful gifts from the British Isles in 1 day; we have a remarkable and dedicated fanbase, but moreso, we take care of each other and are there for each other, like a... family.

I am so grateful to be a part of this community, so many thanks for the contributions and gifts, @James Brown & @Peter

Attachments

• 1615384918336.png
    1615384918336.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 1615384999166.png
    1615384999166.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
I couldnā€™t believe my eyes this morning, I almost dropped my coffee at work! That was surreal seeing Yu Suzuki holding Shenmue World...I was speechless, had to compose myself šŸ˜²
Did he back the Kickstarter? If not, he isn't a true fan.

The magazine arrived today and is making me feel super nostalgic, i feel like i'm in the 90s again, why i said that? i said that because i grew up in the 90s, in that time when i wanted to know news about consoles and games i had to buy magazines, sometimes the magazines came with posters, stickers and much more, there was no internet, the only way to keep me updated about games and other things was with magazines, was a beautiful feeling at that time reading a magazine to learn more about the things i love.

Now i see a Shenmue magazine with poster, postcards and much more, all the extras are so beautiful and well done, this is making me remember good things of the old times, i don't know everything i will find in the magazine, i will learn more things about the Dojo and about Shenmue through this magazine, this will be awesome, this things really can help me through this difficult times in my life.

My idea for the next issue is for the extras, my idea is a small version of the Shenhua 1999 calendar, but this time a 2022 version with some differences in the design, the Shenhua calendar is a rare and beautiful item, i thought that would be a beautiful extra for the second issue of the magazine.

Iā€™m happy to be in the Shenmue community, a community with such love and enthusiasm, the community never gave up on Shenmue and this is beautiful.

@James Brown I can see you put a lot of care and love in this project, it is really beautiful. I will never forget your kindness, thanks again for everything. Shenmue World is a beauty work of art. šŸ˜Š

Shenmue World.jpg

The magazine arrived today and is making me feel super nostalgic, i feel like i'm in the 90s again, why i said that? i said that because i grew up in the 90s, in that time when i wanted to know news about consoles and games i had to buy magazines, sometimes the magazines came with posters, stickers and much more, there was no internet, the only way to keep me updated about games and other things was with magazines, was a beautiful feeling at that time reading a magazine to learn more about the things i love.

Now i see a Shenmue magazine with poster, postcards and much more, all the extras are so beautiful and well done, this is making me remember good things of the old times, i don't know everything i will find in the magazine, i will learn more things about the Dojo and about Shenmue through this magazine, this will be awesome, this things really can help me through this difficult times in my life.

My idea for the next issue is for the extras, my idea is a small version of the Shenhua 1999 calendar, but this time a 2022 version with some differences in the design, the Shenhua calendar is a rare and beautiful item, i thought that would be a beautiful extra for the second issue of the magazine.

Iā€™m happy to be in the Shenmue community, a community with such love and enthusiasm, the community never gave up on Shenmue and this is beautiful.

@James Brown I can see you put a lot of care and love in this project, it is really beautiful. I will never forget your kindness, thanks again for everything. Shenmue World is a beauty work of art. šŸ˜Š

View attachment 10948
You are most welcome! Glad you love all of the items šŸ˜Š, and what a great photo!! I really like your calender idea, thank you for the suggestion! šŸ˜Ž

I even found a Chobu-chan in one of the pages, this made me smile, beautiful detail. šŸ˜Š

Back