Post Your Shenmue Collection

It’s been a few years since I’ve been on here! I was clearing out some storage stuff and found my Shenmue collection, figured I’d post it on here. Possibly looking into collecting merchandise again and get into the Shenmue III collection 😀View attachment 18201View attachment 18202View attachment 18203View attachment 18204View attachment 18205View attachment 18206View attachment 18207View attachment 18208View attachment 18209
I’ve got some other stuff I’m sure laying around, it’s just finding them!!
Curious, does the VF3tb guide talk about the Project Berkley disc at all?

shen3vi.JPG
The Shenmue III Bailu Vinyl Set is goignfor dirt Cheap on Amazon recently! I got it for £52.11 This week, it went back up to £145+ Burt now has gone down to £48.97! The set has 5x Coloured Vinyls - £10 per record is a great price! Hoep this helps any Shenmue Fans in need:

View attachment 18231
The Shenmue III Bailu Vinyl Set is goignfor dirt Cheap on Amazon recently! I got it for £52.11 This week, it went back up to £145+ Burt now has gone down to £48.97! The set has 5x Coloured Vinyls - £10 per record is a great price! Hoep this helps any Shenmue Fans in need:
Amazing, thanks Vivi, just grabbed one as I only have the empty box for this set. Let me know if you see the Niaowu one around this price too :D

Amazing, thanks Vivi, just grabbed one as I only have the empty box for this set. Let me know if you see the Niaowu one around this price too :D
Glad to help! Interessting to see it has spiked up in price again after you made the purchase like it did after when I bought it!

(Side Note: After seeing your unboxing of the Fatal Frame game I saw they're both on Playasia & bought them - Allong with Saga Frontier Remastered which I thought was out of print. So thanks for the heads up on that!)

Glad to help! Interessting to see it has spiked up in price again after you made the purchase like it did after when I bought it!

(Side Note: After seeing your unboxing of the Fatal Frame game I saw they're both on Playasia & bought them - Allong with Saga Frontier Remastered which I thought was out of print. So thanks for the heads up on that!)
Helping each other out dude, and no worries :)

Got this sent to me this morning and as an ex Shenmue collector I have to ask... The fuk has Shenmue collecting became? Almost a grand for a... Piece of paper? Thankfully I dropped out of collecting a few years back, so I feel sorry for anyone still in the game and having to compete with this!

IMG-20230902-WA0000.jpg

I have the Shenmue I & II script set here. £500,000 starting 👍

Got this sent to me this morning and as an ex Shenmue collector I have to ask... The fuk has Shenmue collecting became? Almost a grand for a... Piece of paper? Thankfully I dropped out of collecting a few years back, so I feel sorry for anyone still in the game and having to compete with this!

View attachment 18749

Just insanity mate...

You could probably get an afterburner stand up cabinet for that much money lmfao

View attachment 18749

I'm not really surprised tbh. Something else I've missed:

1693725473518.png

I think people who do this should smack themselves.

View attachment 18749

To be fair it's less than what I pay for childcare each month. :ROFLMAO:

I've been looking for a box like that Shenmue II one forever. I got Shenmue IIx brand new way back in 2002 and remember that hanging over electronics in my local Walmart, where I'd instantly go to play the Shenmue II demo they had in the kiosk every time we went, while I (not so patiently) awaited the day we could get the Xbox and Shenmue II out of layaway.

Back