Post Your Shenmue Collection

That's an area I want to tackle...I've done it with I & II, and III, now I need to get the IIx variants...

Can you tell me the various regions/languages you have in total?

Too bad I don't seem to have the photo of them all laid out anymore.
It's actually just 9 different ones. Forgot that I have US twice as one is sealed.

US, Australia, UK, Italy, Spain, France, Scandinavia, Germany, Germany newer USK logo.

Too bad I don't seem to have the photo of them all laid out anymore.
It's actually just 9 different ones. Forgot that I have US twice as one is sealed.

US, Australia, UK, Italy, Spain, France, Scandinavia, Germany, Germany newer USK logo.
That seems to match my list. I only have US and Australia, and then one US sealed. Any luck having any of them sealed? I've only found a few, but they're very expensive.

1609857549219.png

Saw one of these on eBay and just had to have it - & I'm glad I did, this artbook is easily one of my favourite Shenmue items. The KickStarter Artbook has Big and had nice finallised promo images but this It has a lovely set of sketches of the characters and NPC's. It's alsoslightly bigger than a stadnard game case, which makes it all the better! Really happy with this :)

So, my son dropped my Shenmue 3 mirror coin a few weeks back and chipped one side. No biggie, I simply turned it to the other side and none the wiser. Also, I moved the Nintendo Switch to the bottom shelf so he wouldn't have to go near the mirror.

For whatever reason, he again climbed up on the table to get something, God knows what, and again my wife let him. Mirror fell and broke in half this time.

Lol, in June we're gonna have so many collection updates because of all the Limited Run stuff. Everyone is going to have to make more shelf room :sweatsmile:

So, my son dropped my Shenmue 3 mirror coin a few weeks back and chipped one side. No biggie, I simply turned it to the other side and none the wiser. Also, I moved the Nintendo Switch to the bottom shelf so he wouldn't have to go near the mirror.

For whatever reason, he again climbed up on the table to get something, God knows what, and again my wife let him. Mirror fell and broke in half this time.
Time to get a new kid. [/s]

I've had this week off so i gutted my spareroom / gym / home office and redecorated (when you live in a 2 bed, that room has to really count) thought you might like the pride of place artwork...few of my Shenmue items dotted around too :)

ACtC-3cBfq_RtzV5HJ3S2tBPrTM57nebKgVZ-Uc1wwwEzukuRsIL4mQX_puQ2Fr1j2TpycmLjJZ4SIqhYyRDyeMgn_eCIy2POmR9ducruHkvZ-c5FWJA7KAgPXhQq-mDJ2z3wMjhw3HbRFMqAF1rctmBDhs=w1666-h937-no

ACtC-3e9Z1QYhnhwAnhAqD9rC04StW0PWw1uTg5-tSLSkTQ0OUQj0gx2jlbbJ84THyeCS4T3riazQzm1vhsp-ho42usF8XPM45547bowtKIo9wu24ae83V94payj5n_lc2g6wH0jrlTEmvJFeLl0_LRu5sU=w1666-h937-no

ACtC-3eFINc-OvzJUEBGcxnm5NnfgBRuZqej6XnYbttkU5Tiivx782hwqM542NfARk3lSgV5hfzs86o4de8WFfbQAdf6-MVIjg1QBt3Mu962yFFj9xptIkk-SW4f2hYPKhYr2ILh6o0E7hCOVtANL7mneyM=w1666-h937-no

Shenmue World on the bookshelf next to the Art of Shenmue III :D

ACtC-3dMI4u9jYgaIVpzDft_Yutf9HaIHWh9hQIMRw6ADOhKoT142yZ1JrixVP10_k3f8uX5cAuvffAtOsL2rPZeaJaeilg2zGaicTC5Synqywt9w6eMKy-1lZOGV1n36rtp4rT-CLS4SuEYk_U3UoothRc=w528-h937-no

Last edited:
Back