Post Your Shenmue Collection

These are some very fine collections you posted here, ladies and gentlemen. But my collection is quite modest compared to most of yours. I don't have a picture right now, so forgive me for just posting like this.

Games

S1 PAL
S1 JAP
US Shenmue
S2 PAL (Dreamcast)
S2 JAP Limited Edition (including Jukebox soundtrack)
S2 PAL (Xbox, including Shenmue the Movie DVD)

Soundtracks

I once jointly bought the OST with a good friend because we were in high school and couldn't afford one alone back then. It's at his place now and I only have a burned version which I don't mind.

Shenmue OST on vinyl - signed by Yu with my name on it as a dedication

(Especially since you bought) Merchandise

Insert Coin Clothing Ryo Hazuki jacket
Shenmue Phoenix Mirror T-shirt (not sure if it is official)
Hazuki Dojo Martial Arts School T-shirt (pretty sure that's not official but I love it:D)
Self-made calendar (I think it was for 2007) which my girlfriend gave me for my birthday
Self-made Yu Suzuki mousepad whith pictures I took with him at Gamescom on it (my girl also gave this to me for my birthday)
Self-made S1 cover mug which a good friend made for me

I think that's it but my collection will continiue to grow once S1 & 2 remasters and especially S3 are out! :love:

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I ve been a regular visitor to dojo for a long time and finally felt like it s time to actually join :)

I would gladly share my own small collection im a while, can t make any pictures right now cause I am on the trip in Europe.

Also is there even a chance to get original Shenmue OST nowadays? All I see are just bootlegs...

Last edited:
Can anyone post a picture of their sealed NTSC Shenmue I (both editions)? I am curious what a legitimate seal looks like.

Also, for those who bought Shenmue I new, did any of them contain a little white Dreamcast foldout registration paper?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/283102363404

Just came across this on ebay. I have a pre release copy of Tony hawk for the Dreamcast and understand these white labels are pretty damn rare. Anyways, I can't afford this myself right now but thought someone here may likely be interested. A fine addition to any collection I would think!
I'd be very wary of this, if I recall correctly a lot of reproductions were floating around.

Anyone has any clues on what it is...?
https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/646688469/6-inch-ryo-hazuki-custom-figure-shenmue
Is it, by any chance, genuine? I've seen a couple of them appeared on ebay recently, but the origins are unknown.
I'd noticed them too, and people had bid up one recently to like £140 which was mental. Seems like it's a home-made figure...which I guess might be worth that much to someone, but I feel like people are thinking it's an official figure or something, and when someone is selling them on Etsy, that's a sure sign that it's not :p

Nothing worth taking pictures of compared to everyone else.

What's Shenmue
Shenmue
Shenmue 2 on Dreamcast and xbox
Shenmue 1 Prima Guide
Shenmue 1 and 2 on PS4
Always worth a picture. All collections big and small need to be shown to the world!

I'd noticed them too, and people had bid up one recently to like £140 which was mental. Seems like it's a home-made figure...which I guess might be worth that much to someone, but I feel like people are thinking it's an official figure or something, and when someone is selling them on Etsy, that's a sure sign that it's not :p
I contacted the seller a while back to ask about the origins:

"
Hi, you won’t have seen this before is fan made, I am also a collector.
this is unbranded figure.
I worked at toy company in years ago and I paid some of the staff to help me professionally making a few figures like this one.
They were supposed to be destroyed when the company didn’t allow of it, but I was fired so I could took them. I can’t speak the company name, will saying unbranded fan made.
I am sorry that I can’t told you much

Thank you "

I'm sure many of you probably have majority of these but I just got these this morning - I'm a very happy man :D

Never too late to start collecting!!

shenmue goodies.jpg

I have Shenmue 2 - Limited edition (Japan import) sealed on it's way, as far as above goes, only the what's shenmue is sealed. Still happy nonetheless

Back