Post Your Shenmue Collection

More goodies to the collection:
- Shenmue 2 Limited Edition Jpn Sealed
- Shenmue Normal Edition Jpn Sealed Promo (I know it's just a sticker but i got a good price considering I don't have a normal edition and now I do that's sealed)

image0.jpg

Thanks for sharing your pictures guys, love it !

Here's my latest Shenmue goodies (already posted on some social networks so I'll just copy paste the text, sorry) :

Back in 2000, Sega held an event in Japan called the Shenmue Network Ranking Challenge. The best scores (first places) were rewarded with luxury prizes : Shenmue Timex watch (the official one with the brown box, limited to 200 pieces), frames etc. The contest was split into many categories : speedrun, 70 man battle, Hang on, QTE.

The frame I have in my possession comes from the QTE Title challenge (signed by Yu Suzuki) and thought I'd share it with you. It's officially the rarest item I have now. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and a letter from Sega Japan.

DSC05771(1).jpg

DSC05783(1).jpg

And it's now reunited with the standee I managed to purchase from a friend of mine few weeks ago (standee has been used for more than a decade in his video games shop) :

DSC05773(1).jpg

Now I can't wait to play Shenmue III ! 9 months to go ! :love:

I've not posted here becasue I've felt what I had has been underwhelming... but it's finally taking shape :)
LeXtwht.jpg

Games: EU Release of Shenmue I & III on Dreamcast, Shenmue II on Xbox & the HD release on PS4
Shenmue I & II Prima guides - My most recent purchase :)
Shenmue Data-Disc Vinyl... I have another 2 in storage :p

I was going to get the Japanese Special Edition but it seemd a little to much for something I wouldn't use.

My collection is on the smaller side, just the games a guide book and a Jacket, I got it from Insert coin a few years back I only wear it for certain occasions now since I want it to last as long as possible since they discontinued it. Arcades mostly when I go to them. It's black and not brown but close enough. I also got a shirt somewhere but forgot to put it in the picture :p I will make another post later after I get more stuff. I backed at the 175 level for Shenmue III so hoping I get a good gotcha toy with the art book lol.
Shenmue Collection.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1586

My collection is rather small yet. But looking for more stuff. Want to get guidebooks, the xbox version of shenmue 1 and the japanese and us versions of Shenmue 1 and 2 for the Dreamcast.
What's that in the top right? Shenmue 2 looks in great condition

Yes I was lucky to get Shenmue 2 in good condition with the paper cover . I was not that lucks with Shenmue 1 . The game on the top right is the European PS4 Version.

Yes I was lucky to get Shenmue 2 in good condition with the paper cover . I was not that lucks with Shenmue 1 . The game on the top right is the European PS4 Version.
Ah with the cover flipped. Makes sense lol.

Nice little collection. The guide books are insanely expensive especially the one for Shenmue 2. Keep an eye out though as sometimes deals pop up on Amazon and eBay.

Back