Post Your Shenmue Collection

Been a while since I've checked the thread but I'll reply now.

It's the official watch (collab with Timex). They released 200 copies of this watch.

There's another version with velcro fastener but I've yet to see it up for auction and not sure how many copies were made.

And nice collections btw guys. Love it!

I'll try to post my new stuff whenever I can.

Thanks bro, I cant believe I'm lucky enough to own such are rare Shenmue item. I hope one day I can find the slip case cover.?

I've been looking for the subscriber version of Retro gamer and the gold version of edge, but not sure where to look at. Happy to see you managed to get your hands on it!

I noticed the Japanese physical versions of Shenmue come with registration cards. What is the purpose of these registration cards?

I noticed the Japanese physical versions of Shenmue come with registration cards. What is the purpose of these registration cards?
I think a lot of Japanese SEGA games in that era had registration cards so you could earn points in their online store, I believe. I remember registering my Sonic Mega Collection Plus copy on Xbox with SEGA when I bought it, though I don't remember any specific perks on my end for doing so.

Those of you with the Shenmue Premiere posters, does your Shenhua have a different SEGA copyright than your Niao Sun or others?

View attachment 4940
Newest additions to my collection
I remember buying the magazine in the bottom-left when it came out all those years ago. Still have it and the next issue (which contains the second half of the walkthrough), actually, though they have certainly seen better days.

I remember buying the magazine in the bottom-left when it came out all those years ago. Still have it and the next issue (which contains the second half of the walkthrough), actually, though they have certainly seen better days.
Yeah it was actually the prior issue, but it is definitely on my list to pick up next. The walk through seems fairly thorough.

More Shenmue goodies this week.

Shenmue Soundtrack
Shenmue 2 US (Sealed)

(6) Shenmue Phone Cards (Ryo, Shenhua, Ren, Niao Sun, Ryo & Nozomi 2000 Spring Special, Nozomi(Real life voice actress)

20191119_150339.jpg

Back